HIGH SCHOOL REUNION KILLERS

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Yearly gig coming up at the mrs. high school reunion 1995. I have a CDJ to feed. Help!

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    are you trying to play only songs from around '95? that could get a little weird.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    are you trying to play only songs from around '95? that could get a little weird.

Might do a block... some requests Live - Lightning Crashes, Montel - This is how we do it, Creep - TLC

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i'm telling ya, raj... my reunion was in august, and all the songs that got shit started were from 92-94.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Raj, what are you thinking? We both know everyone wants to hear nothing but raer and free jazz. Rock that party!

i'm telling ya, raj... my reunion was in august, and all the songs that got shit started were from 92-94.

Yeah.. this was a better time period.

House of Pain
    Kriss Kross
    Vanilla Ice
    Cypress
    Hammer
    Wrecks N Effex

all guarenteed

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    nice 'n smooth, N2deep, even slick rick, de la (buhloone mindstate), anything off midnight mauraders, gucci crew II, three times dope (original stylin')... shit, i dunno. them stickers are dope.

nice 'n smooth, N2deep, even slick rick, de la (buhloone mindstate), anything off midnight mauraders, gucci crew II, three times dope (original stylin')... shit, i dunno. them stickers are dope.

Sounds 2 deep for this crowd. Glad you like the stickers.

• i thought this thread was gonna be about homicidal dudes at your high school.
    This one cat i went to high school turned out to be a white supremacist and was arrested earlier this year for moyder

2 years a go I would have had 3 pages filled with song titles by now.

• OK sorry man.
    definitely play 'Just a Friend' by Biz Markie.

• The Perkasie crowd might be into

Live
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Pearl Jam
    EMF-Unbeleivable
    Right Said Fred
    Jimmy Buffet
    Steve Miller
    Grateful Dead
    C+C Music Factory
    Technotronic

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts