These dudes w/ under 10 posts in the trade forum?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
who are all like, "hi, I'm looking for damn sam the miracle man, placebo, nathan davis "IF", blah blah blah... peace."

or,

???

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• I think it's quite funny!!! I got an email from a this VERY little dude asking me for the Shiver record. I just replied, "weren't you asking me about Dalton & Dubarri and Dog Soldier records last month???" How people think they've made the jump is beyond me.

• I don't see how someone???s number of posts can equate to their legitimacy to look for a trade. The fact that you even care is pretty lil' dude.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I think it's quite funny!!! I got an email from a this VERY little dude asking me for the Shiver record. I just replied, "weren't you asking me about Dalton & Dubarri and Dog Soldier records last month???" How people think they've made the jump is beyond me.

This attitude is exactly what the board needs more of (seriously): rigid stratification of little dudes/medium dudes/big dudes.

Where is that pie chart?

I don't see how someone???s number of posts can equate to their legitimacy to look for a trade. The fact that you even care is pretty lil' dude.

No posts = nobody knows who you are and, therefore, whether or not putting a $200 record in the mail to you is a good look.

has anyone ever even traded with one of these dudes?

I don't see how someone???s number of posts can equate to their legitimacy to look for a trade. The fact that you even care is pretty lil' dude.

No posts = nobody knows who you are and, therefore, whether or not putting a $200 record in the mail to you is a good look.

Exactly- I've always thought it was funny that some dudes come here but skip the forum and go directly to Trades... why the hell would anyone want to deal with you if we don't even know who you are???

yes, exactly. I assumed this was self evident. If damn sam goes out best know dude fairly well.

• has anyone ever even traded with one of these dudes?

bbarley has 39 posts but dude came through for me, as well as hypernz who only has 42

Where is that pie chart?

Not looking too good!

As many Tiny Dudes as Medium Dudes?!?!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    has anyone ever even traded with one of these dudes?

bbarley has 39 posts but dude came through for me, as well as hypernz who only has 42

I've traded with HyderNZ, who seems to spend too much time trading to post anything! He's legit.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Where is that pie chart?

Source??? And instead of blue, can my color be Argyle pink?

Not looking too good!

As many Tiny Dudes as Medium Dudes?!?!

To be honest, I think the statistician responsible may have underestimated both the number of medium dudes and the number of tiny dudes.

What about microscopic dudes, though? This would apply to dudes that announce that the sight of a poster for 50's movie causes them personal pain or who ask whether it is appropriate to refer to the collecting of rap records as "digging"

• This attitude is exactly what the board needs more of (seriously): rigid stratification of little dudes/medium dudes/big dudes.

It's no about stratification or even telling people what they should and should not be looking for, but it's just odd how people don't cover some of the (to me) obvious records and shoot straight for the ones.

What about microscopic dudes, though?

I would also move that we include "great collectros".

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hi everybody,

i have a low number of posts in this forum but i don't wanna be considered little/medium dude for this reason.. i like black music and this is a good place to share informations and trade something.

i use the trade forum as all the others trying to offer good stuff!

what's the hell..?

I'm not hatting on folks with low post #'s, or that use the trade forum. I'm talking dudes like this. which seems to happen every once in a while.

I mean, this dude could be the deepest collectro ever, but who is he? I'm not going to trade with him. call me a fascist, but I'm not - even if I did have good records.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm not hatting on folks with low post #'s, or that use the trade forum. I'm talking dudes like this.[/b] which seems to happen every once in a while.
    LOL!!!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    hi everybody,

i have a low number of posts in this forum but i don't wanna be considered little/medium dude for this reason.. i like black music and this is a good place to share informations and trade something.

what's the hell..?

how do you feel about pat metheny?

• hi everybody,

what's the hell..?

The fuck out of here with that. You are not to be trusted and I have no hesitation about calling you out. This is the email you sent me after you won one of my auctions, costing me about $65 in lost sales:
    "hi,
    my name is andrea. i'm very sorry for you because my little boy have bid a large amount of money on this your 45 and it doesn't have the possibility to pay it.. he have confused the money change. i'm VERY sorry, if you can, accept my apologies. i can pay you all the ebay fees."

Here is a thread from the fryer mantis board re: your trading habits: forum member soul_syndrome / Andrea Galtieri DEADBEAT CUNT???

Here is a PM I received from a member there when I followed up with them to see if you had ever come through on your trades: "cheers for the note!!! he/she stole about 300 dollars worth of records from me! "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

You are at best a time waster and at worst a thief. You are completely off the fucking pie chart.

• I'm not hatting on folks with low post #'s, or that use the trade forum. I'm talking dudes like this. which seems to happen every once in a while.

Put the Uzi on safety!!!!!

Though even some of the well established/respected cats on soulstrut are when it comes to being on point about making trades/sales happen (see the heatrock deadbeat threads and the various beefs that have flared up) so it's kinda a crap shoot the first time you deal with people anyway.

hi everybody,

what's the hell..?

how do you feel about pat metheny?

He and I have the same dentist (no lie).

hi everybody,

what's the hell..?

The fuck out of here with that. You are not to be trusted and I have no hesitation about calling you out. This is the email you sent me after you won one of my auctions, costing me about $65 in lost sales:
    "hi,
    my name is andrea. i'm very sorry for you because my little boy have bid a large amount of money on this your 45 and it doesn't have the possibility to pay it.. he have confused the money change. i'm VERY sorry, if you can, accept my apologies. i can pay you all the ebay fees."

Here is a thread from the fryer mantis board re: your trading habits: forum member soul_syndrome / Andrea Galtieri DEADBEAT CUNT???

Here is a PM I received from a member there when I followed up with them to see if you had ever come through on your trades: "cheers for the note!!! he/she stole about 300 dollars worth of records from me! "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

You are at best a time waster and at worst a thief. You are completely off the fucking pie chart.