axelrod interview lp..here ya go.

speakmumblesspeakmumbles 447 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
here is an lp i recorded recently..voices of vista-david axelrod interview, id say around 1970, music clips, etc.http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20EQJOF5ZPMH01GNQICMI6S8FY

Comments

• to the top. post up your thoughts.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    looks interesting. ill give it a listen. thanks.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Is this an actual Axelrod Interview LP?? I got this Bob James interview disc and I also have a Wynton Marsalis interview disc.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• yea, its an lp, dont really know the release date though.

label looks like this..and dave pike is on the other side.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Thanks!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I got this Bob James interview disc

post it up!

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    I got this Bob James interview disc

post it up!
    I wish I could but I'm not set up for it though. It's kind of dope. They talk to Bob James about his music, career, the record industry etc. Interesting stuff all for $2.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    yea, its an lp, dont really know the release date though.

label looks like this..and dave pike is on the other side.

I've had some other Vistas. I think they are radio spots with hip artist to pull you in and then a plug for the Vista program. If you don't remember Vista it is called Americorp today.

Dan

• I've had some other Vistas. I think they are radio spots with hip artist to pull you in and then a plug for the Vista program. If you don't remember Vista it is called Americorp today.

Dan

V.I.S.T.A. = Volunteers In Service To America, according to william shatner, who i have on a vista 45 asking for your time to help out their great cause etc.

axlerod speaking on LP =

• RADICAL thanks

• I've had some other Vistas. I think they are radio spots with hip artist to pull you in and then a plug for the Vista program. If you don't remember Vista it is called Americorp today.

Dan

V.I.S.T.A. = Volunteers In Service To America, according to william shatner, who i have on a vista 45 asking for your time to help out their great cause etc.

axlerod speaking on LP =

Actually, they put both names together, as in "AmericorpVISTA". My homegirl at our nonprofit is one... the pay is shitty as hell, even by nonprofit standards.

• the pay is shitty as hell, even by nonprofit standards.

wait, they still exist? i had no idea. well, they could afford to pay their volunteers more $ if they just repressed that axlerod interview LP and sold it!

also sorry for quoting shatner when the mp3 said the exact same thing, i hadnt downloaded yet when i last commented.