Biz Markie blowing up the net!

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Wally Szczerbiak, SF, Minnesota Timberwolves6 G; 33.5 MIN; 14.0 PPG; 3.0 RPG; 2.8 APG; 5 3PTM 39.7 FG%; 100.0 FT%; 0.33 SPG; 0.17 BPGSince Latrell Sprewell had to feed his family last season, Szczerbiak was relegated to coming off the bench and/or being the third or fourth option on offense. This season, with Sprewell gone off seething that he's not as much of a millionaire as he should be and Sam Cassell running the stepchild of Los Angeles basketball, Wally World is squarely set as the Timberwolves' second option after Kevin Garnett. Granted Szczerbiak is as ugly as Biz Markie[/b] when it comes to contributing in either of the defensive categories, but he more than makes up for that by looking like Brad Pitt in points and percentages -- he is a lifetime 50-percent shooter from the floor and 85.1 percent from the line. Szczerbiak always seems overrated because he only contributes (to a great degree) in the percentage categories, but they deserve some love, too. And so does Wally.
I saw this on SI.com. Kind of fucked up to use dude as an analogy for ugly though.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wally Szczerbiak, SF, Minnesota Timberwolves
    6 G; 33.5 MIN; 14.0 PPG; 3.0 RPG; 2.8 APG; 5 3PTM 39.7 FG%; 100.0 FT%; 0.33 SPG; 0.17 BPG

Since Latrell Sprewell had to feed his family last season, Szczerbiak was relegated to coming off the bench and/or being the third or fourth option on offense. This season, with Sprewell gone off seething that he's not as much of a millionaire as he should be and Sam Cassell running the stepchild of Los Angeles basketball, Wally World is squarely set as the Timberwolves' second option after Kevin Garnett. Granted Szczerbiak is as ugly as Biz Markie[/b] when it comes to contributing in either of the defensive categories, but he more than makes up for that by looking like Brad Pitt in points and percentages -- he is a lifetime 50-percent shooter from the floor and 85.1 percent from the line. Szczerbiak always seems overrated because he only contributes (to a great degree) in the percentage categories, but they deserve some love, too. And so does Wally.

I saw this on SI.com. Kind of fucked up to use dude as an analogy for ugly though.

how they gonna disrespect wally world like that?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Forced analogy. Looking good on stat sheets

Wally world is ill but his forced "star" status had him force a lot of shots over the years. Minnesota a sad story that could have been so nice...with 2 of my favourite comebacker/real deal players spree and casell

• spcspc 534 Posts
    damn, I thought this is about biz markie coming to the soulstrut forum == 1001 stories.