feedback sil vous plait...

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
OK guys, I got a rough draft of the flyer design for the soulstrut monthly I'm planning. I'm not the Don Magic Juan of the design world, so any constructive criticisms are most appreciated.dude looks like he's got the chicken pox, that happened when I was converting it to a web format from photoshop.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    OK guys, I got a rough draft of the flyer design for the soulstrut monthly I'm planning. I'm not the Don Magic Juan of the design world, so any constructive criticisms are most appreciated.

dude looks like he's got the chicken pox, that happened when I was converting it to a web format from photoshop.

I don't know what yer printing abilities are but you should work in that tony williams pic of a genuine breakface...

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    OK guys, I got a rough draft of the flyer design for the soulstrut monthly I'm planning. I'm not the Don Magic Juan of the design world, so any constructive criticisms are most appreciated.

dude looks like he's got the chicken pox, that happened when I was converting it to a web format from photoshop.

Not sure if the color combination is the most engaging - you may want to center everything for a more pleasing aesthetic effect...

• Not sure if the color combination is the most engaging - you may want to center everything for a more pleasing aesthetic effect...

hmmm, the colors are directly from this dude:

Maybe a different background would make it pop? My background skills are soft.