Hollering at girls on Myspace (NRR)

ayoayo 44 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I have been on myspace for a month or so. It helps me kill time at work. About two weeks ago i decided i would try and holler at some cute girls whose profiles i have seen that dont look like complete whores. So far i am 0/2. So i was just wondering how many of you guys try it, what your success rate is, or post whatever funny stories you have as a result of this or anything else that could be related.

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Ive had girls message me that they want to go out. I agreed to it twice. Once it worked out swimmingly. The other time the girl gave me her number, i called. She preceeded to tell me the names and workplaces of every guy shed ever slept with. It was quite a considerable number. I didnt exactely want my name in the mix next time shes hollerating at some dude, namizzle?

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Most of these girls get hundreds of emails everyday, mostly from scum bags so like a telemarketer you're gonna get ignored.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

who planets?

me too.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

who planets?

me too.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

who planets?

me too.
    Y'all serious? Every time I look at that shit, I think about .

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Most of these girls get hundreds of emails everyday, mostly from scum bags so like a telemarketer you're gonna get ignored.

zing~

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

who planets?

me too.
    Every time I look at that shit, I think about

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Nobody Beats the BOZ

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

who planets?

me too.
    Every time I look at that shit, I think about

Retarded like the Biz

• I was dancing with this girl for awhile at our bhangra gig this past Friday. Didn't know her, didn't get her name, didn't really even talk to her. The next day she sent a friend request to my MySpace account.

Almost all of my female friends complain about lame pickup emails almost daily in their MySpace bulletins and blogs. So my impression is that Hollering At Girls At Myspace is the definition of

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

• Never holler at girls at the internet, unless they holler at you first.

Holler at girls in the real world. I don't know how one would convey swagger on the internet....

[color:pink]Maybe Faux_Rillz can teach me?[/color]

if anyone could...it would be him

• Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

and I would like to know more about this as well.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

• girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

ANOTHER CLASSIC!

lets see that profile.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    girls always holler at me on myspace.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

RADD!!!!!!!

PLAESE TO TEACH ME SECRET OF MACK MOJO!!?!?!?!

THANKS!!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Unfortunately, this cannot be taught.

• [color:pink]Maybe Faux_Rillz can teach me?[/color]

[reynaldo]Can it be sold?[/reynaldo]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You sound repressed.

• [color:pink]Maybe Faux_Rillz can teach me?[/color]

whatever...

all you need is a list of enemies, a pair of boxer shorts, and a pound of your finest cheeba.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Ahhh... I think this goes to the top of my "Best .gif found on the internet"

Does anyone know what this is from? I had no clue when I ganked it and posted it up on here.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    best thread ever!

• girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

ANOTHER CLASSIC!