HEADACHE

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
oh dear lord i had absinthe last night. its never really worked but i think im expecting too much like seeing green fairies and shit. well, i didnt see green fairies but i got hella drunk. now i have a major headache. oh and to keep it food related i had some delicious food last night at a potluck. no lentils.oh and to keep it record related i heard this cool arhoolie cd of corridos and tragedias or something. good shit.

Comments

• I always heard that modern absinthe is made without wormwood, which is the ingredient that makes you trip out.

• game recognize game

i wonder if my eyes were doing that too?

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    oh dear lord i had absinthe last night.

Czech or French? I have not had enough to do anything to me either, but on taste, its all about French.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I always heard that modern absinthe is made without wormwood, which is the ingredient that makes you trip out.

yeah, that's what I've heard too.

• oh dear lord i had absinthe last night.

Czech or French? I have not had enough to do anything to me either, but on taste, its all about French.

sorry for being american, but wherever prague is, that's where this bottle was from. ive had some from england too which didnt work but both bottles said they had wormwood in it.

• All I know is that if I ever drank absinthe, I would just feel so cool. It would be like I was Johnny Depp or something, I don't know what.

• wherever prague is

its in New Jersey, right?

• oh dear lord i had absinthe last night.

The most it'll do is make you blackout drunk and hungover the next day. I used to live in Prague and most of my friends had to have their one "bad Absinthe experience" before they swore they'd never drink it again. I never had this experience so I'd become the designated guy to drink it with friends who were visiting but didn't want to do it by themselves. It's not that great...I'd do a shot and go right back to this stuff:

Sweet Nectar of the Gods[/b]

• All I know is that if I ever drank absinthe, I would just feel so cool. It would be like I was Johnny Depp or something, I don't know what.

that would be cool! sadly, it was more like i was sabadabada or something cuz i kept saying real dumb shit and people were telling me i was being an asswipe.

• not on your best day friend.