Want Skate? (RR)

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I used 7 or 8 records in making this video.This is a skate video I made when I broke my ribs. First attempt at filming and editing. Bag on it if you want but I think it's pretty damn good. Not pro skating or anything, mostly kids from the ol hood. There is some nice skating though.Go ahead and d-load it if you feel like watching something random, or you want to flame me, although I guess you don't have to watch it in that case. http://www.tazacacao.com/movies/JP_MW.movIt's 15 minutes long and 145 mb big so I suggest right clicking it or what ever you do on a PC to download. On a mac it's alt-click.enjoyPeace_taza

Comments

• -

• i liked it mang-

what software did you use? ima premier boy myself (mainly because of photoshop interaction) but i use a bigger avid suite when im doing anything over 5 minutes or so.

Any objections to me playing some of this on monitors at a house party im playin? Got a grib of old animated comercials, lots of anime, some japanese horror movies and a bunch of other stuff i just have on random play on a projector/monitors. But i want some new footage.
    how very 80's of me

• It got a bit repetative since a lot of the footage was from that one park.

True, true. There's only so many variations you can enjoy on that baby park rail, which incidentally I broke my ribs on.

Bobbydee, I used Final Cut Pro in OSX.

Glad you liked it.

I'm recovering from a broken ankle so I need to get my film on. I will never film if I am able bodied. I would rather skate. I can't ride now so why not? I got better skaters to film now too. It wasn't about that, though. It was the vibe I was trying to catch. Fun. Nothing more, nothing less.