Pure Fire grime/crunk NYC, plus I'm on the Radio!!

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
first things first, yes Weds. is again PURE FIRE at subtonic from 9pm-late, where we spin grime/crunk/reggaeton/dancehall/jungle/miami bass etc etc etc...this week, i will def. be grime heavy, b/c i am basically rehearsing my set for WNYU on friday night.i'm doing lots of blends and mixes, trying to mix US hip hop with grime... i've got a few i'm really proud of, don't wanna give away too much... one of 'em is the acapella from "diamonds" by slim thug over Eskimo by wiley...anyways, i'm very psyched about both things, so please come down...pure firewith peter gunn, reaganomics, criterionweds.@ subtonic106 norfolkl.e.s.9pm-lateand you can find the listening links for WNYU here:http://www.wnyu.org/ i'm on friday from 10:30pm-1am (saturday morning) EST.

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    radio was wicked... thanks to those who called in... they let me drink beer and i played my dreaded lethal b "forward riddim" and "stay fly" blend... recognize!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Shit!
    I missed this!
    What up with the archives???
    You gonna have it up on axis chemical?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    they're gonna send me a cd of it... hopefully in the sober light of day, i still sound good...