PRE-SALE Break In The Road POLL, PLEASE RESPOND...

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132090610Gnat">

Would You buy a Pre-Sale Break in the Road?[/b]yesnoINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    THE Break In The Road Project www.breakintheroad.org

Still confused mack? Sorry, this project has been a major preoccupation of mine, so I assume everyone knows about it...there's the info...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I can probably get you three or four pre-orders, with fam and all.

(my mom will put the liner notes on the fridge)

• I'll take one

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Hell yeah man... let's get this thing rolling. Been looking forward to this for a while now. Major props for all the hard work and determination.

DJ Ferrari

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    63 views in 5 minutes and 5 votes? Lurkers get at me!

[email]gnattychad@hotmail.com[/email]

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I should clarify: A no vote means you will buy, just not "pre"...please don't bother voting if you're not going to cop this...

Also, I would be doing pre-orders to help finance the production costs of making the CD....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

it's goin right up there with some paper I got an A on in 1997 and some recipes for soup.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

bump, for the mommas

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    So I should press up 15?...come on people...give some god damn love! I been working on this piece for a minute now and I get 15...you won't drop $14.99 or some shit on a CD that is quality, produced by fellow Strutters, and will benefit the victims of Katrina and Rita...GIVE ME LOVE!

gNAT

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    um once its available to order, im sure i can get a bunch of people to buy it here on campus, when it gets close i will start promoting for you around here.

• So I should press up 15?...come on people...give some god damn love! I been working on this piece for a minute now and I get 15...you won't drop $14.99 or some shit on a CD that is quality, produced by fellow Strutters, and will benefit the victims of Katrina and Rita...GIVE ME LOVE!

The reality of p2p.

• Ooh gimme! gimme!

Seriously though, this shit is tight. I got the priviledge to peep the extra advanced copy a few weeks back and there's like 10 or 11 cuts on there that are just bonkers. Lots of nice cuts.

Sign yourself up! You won't be disappointed!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    me == will cop pre-order.

• girgir 329 Posts
    i'll pre-order some.

maybe dudes on the board who work at/run record stores would be willing to preorder 5-10ish a time?