The Perfect Party (Michigan-based)

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
A'ight! Michigan 'Strutters on the grind in the real world.It's official. We got two more dates this month.After Saturday's humbling numbers, we've decided to switch back to week days, until we really get things jumpin'.This should be dope![/b]Thanksgiving Eve (Biggest bar night of the year)November 23rd[/b] - Mac's Bar (www.macsbar.com)Calliope (Thick Records - www.calliopecalliope.com - my favorite Lansing band)NoMo (www.nomomusic.com - really dope)Picastro (www.myspace.com/picastro)I Crime (www.icrime.com)DJs - GAMBIT & BreakSelf (between sets playing funk, rock and soul)ages 18 and up - doors at 9pm$6 - 21+$8 - 18-20GET THIS - DRINK SPECIALS! $2 PBR for hipsters, $2 Chardonnay for girls&winos, $2 Wells for the everyone else![/b]November 30th[/b] - Mac's BarSoul:Funk Night Part III (Count 'em!)dj_pi, BreakSelf and GAMBITHosted and steered by GAMBITMore details to come.

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    November 30th details -
    Mac's Bar
    The Shepherds of Funk (dj_pi, BreakSelf and gambit) present Soul:Funk Night

Doors @ 9pm - 18 and up
    $3 - 21+ | $6 - 18-20

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Coming up this week!

Plus whatchuknowbout Monday, December 12th -
    LADIES' NIGHT @ Mac's Bar.
    Featuring The Shepherds of Funk (gambit, dj_pi and BreakSelf) playing nothing but sweat-triggering booty slam-a-jams
    Ladies free all night. Dudes - $2 for over the 21+ set - $5 for 18-20.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    pimpin my grandma hasn't been paying the bills...

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    LOL

Tomorrow night y'all, come through.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Tonight!