Turin, Italy - Any store recommendations?

nosawanosawa 89 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Hey people, I have today in Turin and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of any decent used record stores... late notice I know but any pointers appreciated.Many thanks

Comments

• I didn't find any records when I was there, but its a great city. My godfather lives there and showed me a great time. Just enjoy the food and the sites.

• I remember a store halfway on Via Po, the main street. It was completely dry when I was there and it's very small. That was all I found.

Please don't forget to visit the outlandish filmmuseum. It's really a treat and when I was there it was open till midnight with a cool restaurant too.

Also, it took me a while to find out the deal with the winebars. Just order a glass of wine and don't panic because the wine will be between $5 and $10 but then you can eat all you want and they will ad something delicious every minute.

This is the filmmuseum. There's a gallery of posters that runs all the way up to the top! It'll hurt the next day, but it's incredible!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Hey people, I have today in Turin and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of any decent used record stores... late notice I know but any pointers appreciated.

Many thanks

you're in turin, yet have the time to outbid me (before i even have time to bid) on african records?

enjoy the trip. read some cesare pavese, a bitter man, but a masterful writer from Turino.

• Hey people, I have today in Turin and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of any decent used record stores... late notice I know but any pointers appreciated.

Many thanks

you're in turin, yet have the time to outbid me (before i even have time to bid) on african records?

enjoy the trip. read some cesare pavese, a bitter man, but a masterful writer from Turino.

Hey A, sorry man was enjoying the wireless connection in the hotel.... and I needed that LP. I did the done thing in Turin and just enjoyed the city, no records for me there - it's a beautiful place, even when experienced at speed...

• I remember a store halfway on Via Po, the main street. It was completely dry when I was there and it's very small. That was all I found.

Please don't forget to visit the outlandish filmmuseum. It's really a treat and when I was there it was open till midnight with a cool restaurant too.

Also, it took me a while to find out the deal with the winebars. Just order a glass of wine and don't panic because the wine will be between $5 and $10 but then you can eat all you want and they will ad something delicious every minute.

This is the filmmuseum. There's a gallery of posters that runs all the way up to the top! It'll hurt the next day, but it's incredible!

Would have loved to have seen the film museum, sadly Monday ain't such a hot day to do culture in Italy as many places are closed.. next time, thanks

• Please don't forget to visit the outlandish filmmuseum. It's really a treat and when I was there it was open till midnight with a cool restaurant too.

That museum was really cool. Amazing building! I went there this summer and just sat in the big hall for an hour or so..

• I didn't find any records when I was there, but its a great city. My godfather lives there

sorry, i just saw godfather 2 again...