Steve Jordan: Ranchero Eyepatch Gangster Accordian

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone else into this guy? He's sick.A good friend of mine has seen him live quite a few times, and from what I understand is if you're lucky enough to attend a gig where he actually makes it to play. Las Osas Cumbia Con Salsa 160kPeep the accordian solo! What's up with the flange effects?

Comments

• Damn, I'm liking this!

This seems like a record I SHOULD be finding pretty easily out here. The only Freddies I find belong to my Mom.

Herm

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Damn, I'm liking this!

This seems like a record I SHOULD be finding pretty easily out here. The only Freddies I find belong to my Mom.

Herm

His stuff is somewhat hard to come by, at least his early joints. He's known as the "Jimi Hendrix" of the accordian. I think I posted about this dude about 3 years ago. where were you 2 guys THEN?? HUH????? hahaah.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Damn, I'm liking this!

Herm

His stuff is somewhat hard to come by, at least his early joints. He's known as the "Jimi Hendrix" of the accordian. I think I posted about this dude about 3 years ago. where were you 2 guys THEN?? HUH????? hahaah.

He has a record on Rounder that shouldn't be to hard to find.

Pick up any Flaco Jimenez records you find when looking for Steve Jordan records.

Dan

• Steve Jordan Ranchero Eyepatch Gangster Accordian

I thought this was going to be a thread about spam email gibberish.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    saving image as...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i bump into his stuff from time to time out here in tejas.

now i know where to send 'em.
    that back photo on the LP is ree-dee-q-lus.