3rd Week Ebayer Check In

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
So it's been good. I started selling about 3 weeks ago, I've sold a few every auction, racked up some good feedback, and made a little money. Today I went to re-up. I've never gone digging with selling in mind. It's a totally new perspective. Kinda cool. I get to test my buyers taste. See if i know what will sell. Now that I bought the records I don't even want to sell them. Yesterday I sold a new copy of a Jel LP for over 30 bucks that I listed at $9.99. So what do I find in the used bins today? Another of the. Nice. I just gotta flip them shits before i get attached.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Do a second chance offer on that Jel lp hommie.

• The other was listed as new, this is used. is that kool? Can I state that?

You might email or contact the second highest bidder and let him know. Chances are they'll bite.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    is so

is and Grown & Sexy!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    hmm...I've bought maybe 1 record on Gemm for every 20 on eBay.
    About the same ratio of bad experience/good experience as well as bargain/overpaying.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    and buying on GEMM never made me feel too Grown & Sexy - more like kinda nerdy & misguided, just like when I buy records from eBay (noLunchBox)

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Recism will make you feel better!

• You might email or contact the second highest bidder and let him know. Chances are they'll bite.

Cool, thanks for that. We'll see how it goes.

GEMM, huh? Is that worth checking out? I'll look into it.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I started selling about 3 weeks ago

"You are entering into a world of pain..."

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    touch him pens?

• Holy fuck, dude. Over 10000 posts. None of them memorable.

That was a non verbatim Raj quote I think. I keed, I keed.

I've already been annoyed by one customer. Threatened to give me bad feedback because of a service charge if I didn't send it a particular way. I was like, "Man, hold up a minute, use your inside voice." I gave him the option of backing out and then we could both exchange neg. feedback, do a trade. Then I realized the customer's always right (or at least make them think that). I said if the shipping was under I would refund and if it was over, don't sweat it, I got it. this cat says it's all good and sorry if he was rude, I shipped it, he was right, now like the fair person I am, I'm going to refund the extra cost. Foolio, I kill your ass with kindness. I'll leave you a satisfied bloody pulp.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Foolio, I kill your ass with kindness.

• Not bad for a $3.99 investment. Thanks Ameoba.

The used one sold for more than the new one.