XBOX 360 JUMPROPE COMMERCIAL

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
THAT SCHITT IS OFFICIAL, YO

Comments

• super fresh

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Oh my god! Fucking sick with it...............

• Post deleted by aschrock

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i wouldn't be surprised if that was all real. have you seen those jump rope competitions on espn? they do do all sorts of shit like that.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    OH SHIT. BEN WALLACE JUMPING ROPE. GAME F***ING OVER.

those mofos at Microsoft really know how to sell shit.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    THAT SCHITT IS OFFICIAL, YO

Watched it like 6 times. The comments underneath are sorry.

Very well coreographed. I doubt it is heavily edited or digitally created because there are mistakes, like the guy losing the rope and his book bag at the end, Chubby girl coming in late, etc.

Seems easier to actually do it than to animate the twirlers arms and the rope after the fact.

But I have no video production experience so I don't know.

Dan

• The one on the 'net is cool, but that is not even the good one. They show a DIFFERENT one on tv that is similar but EVEN MORE OFFICIALER.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    OFFICIALER.

I am bahooved.

• I saw the other one on tv.
    That shit it was so dope it nearly brought a tear to my eye .

But what's up with the one where dude does a 360 through the ropes on his bmx?!

• I saw the other one on tv.
    That shit it was so dope it nearly brought a tear to my eye .

I love the part at the end where the little girl just walks away clapping her hands.

But what's up with the one where dude does a 360 through the ropes on his bmx?!

That would be incredible if that was real, but I think it's kinda ... I mean, is that really possible? But then again, I thought that commercial from a few years ago where Tiger Woods is doing tricks with a golf club and golf ball was some CGI schitt, when indeed he was really doing all of that. Some of that jumprope stuff is certainly if it's for real.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That would be incredible if that was real, but I think it's kinda ... I mean, is that really possible? But then again, I thought that commercial from a few years ago where Tiger Woods is doing tricks with a golf club and golf ball was some CGI schitt, when indeed he was really doing all of that. Some of that jumprope stuff is certainly if it's for real.

yea, i think it's all real.

goddamn, yea that Tiger shit that was gangsta.

and yes, i still think this X-Box commercial is brilliant in many ways. Certainly leaves a good impression/association about the product. As was the Nike freestyle commercials.