On the Corner Radio show -- Right now till 10pmPST

Pressuredrop88Pressuredrop88 13 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
Thought I'd drop a post on here from the Central Coast of CaliforniaOn The Corner radio, every saturday from 8-10 pm PST. Soul, Funk, Hip-Hop, Reggae, and Downtempo. KUSP 88.9 FM in Central Coast Cali or kusp.org/listen. My Playlist so far Tonight, progressing towards a later 70s sound and some downtempo:The Mohawks - ChampAlvin Cash & The Scott Bros. Orchestra - Keep on Dancin - 45 - Toodlin' Town RecordsSam Dees - Lonely for You Baby - Shake What You Broght - Sundazed (new)Marva Whitney - I Made a Mistake Because its Only You Pt. 1 - 45 - KingLyn Collins - Mama Feelgood (Previously unreleased Long Version) - James Brown's Orignal Funky Divas - PolygramCharles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself - Express Yourself - WBLee Perry and The Upsetters - Jungle Lion - The Upsettter Box Set - TrojanSharon Jones - My Man is a Mean Man - 45 - Daptone (new)Yesterdays New Quintet - Fourty Days - Sound Directions - Stones ThrowMarlena Shaw - Woman of the Ghetto - The Spice of Life - CadetDrop me a line if you're listening.peace - josh.