League of Nations - Minimal Synth Lp

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i remember getting this Lp called "Music For the New Depression" By "League of Nations" from goodwill maybe 3 years ago.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4790388628&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 it's sounds like a cross between david bryne, joy division, and cybotron. i love it. i've been seeing a couple of Lps on ebay labeled Minimal synth lately which have been going for big bucks. anybody have any info on any other Lps in the same vien. it sounds like another trendy diggin genre like modern soul or bollywood.

Comments

• there is a whole bunch of minimal synth records from US to Russia to Sweden to UK to well a lot of them countries. and there is a lot of collectors of it - i??ve sold a lot of postpunk and those collector tend to look for some minimal stuff aswell. League of nations LP is a

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thanks for the info. i couldn't really find too much on the web about "League of Nations." it's weird that i found an Lp like this in southern california. Looks like stuff you would only find in europe.