Ebay PayPal coupon codes 10% off, $5 off, $15 off

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Here are some coupons for buying things on Ebay, when you pay for it with your PayPal account. I thought these might manage to come in handy for most of the heads on here and ease their wallet from buying to damn much vinyl on the bay. I have not tried this yet myself, so I personally can't comfirm shit about it. So attempt this shit knowing this before hand. Read the shit below or check that site below before, so you know what the hell your attempting.I found this info on the following deal posting forum fatwallet, which is legitimate and i have scored plenty of posted deals listed there in the past. http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/539810/Using your eBay coupon is easy!1. Shop for items where PayPal is accepted.2. Bid or Buy It Now using your eBay User ID.3. Pay using your PayPal account.4. Enter your redemption code when paying for your eBay item.10% off: Redemption code: C1-Holiday2005$5 off: Redemption code: C2-Holiday2005$15 off: Redemption code: C3-Holiday2005For more information on redeeming coupons go to http://eBay.com/coupons*$5.00 off coupon valid for any single item of $50.00 or more, $15.00 off coupon valid for any single item of $100 or more (coupons may not be combined).Coupon is intended for the designated recipient of coupon, and purchase must be made on eBay.com. Good for one item only and discount applies to the item price only, not including shipping, handling, or taxes. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, PayPal. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user.Coupon has no face value. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, or other promotion. eBay reserves the right to end the offer at any time without notice. Open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.Offer valid on purchases made between 12am (PT) November 7, 2005, and 11:59pm (PT) November 30, 2005.Quick SummaryYMMV, it might *NOT* work with your account since it is from [email]eB@y[/email]***You won't find out if they will definitely work for you until you are about to pay. Use only if you are okay paying full price in case it does not pan out.***again test these coupons out on a "immediate payment required" auction /buy it now . if the coupons don't work you don't have to buy it since it doesn't make you buy it until you hit pay in paypal.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***TIP #2***When I tried to test the coupon with a "Buy It Now" auction, after clicking on the "Buy It Now" button the very next page gives you this message...By clicking on the button below, you commit to buy this item from the seller.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,( Confirm to Buy )''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''You are agreeing to a contract -- You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, including the seller's instructions and accepted payment methods. Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.I now have to pay the eBay fees for the listing of this transaction b/c the seller was nice enough to mutually agree to void the transaction.SO BE CAREFUL!!!If you want to TEST THE COUPON so what another member did and do a search for an "Immediate Payment Required" item and you will be able to test the coupon without actually committing to buy it.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***TIP #3***FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS USING THE COUPON DO THE FOLLOWING...1) log into your paypal account.2) at the top of the next page click on the "PROFILE" tab.3) under "SELLING PREFERENCES" click on "AUCTIONS" at the top.4) on the next page notice the "eBay user id" listed if any.5) if there is "no name" listed or if there is a name listed "other than your current" eBay user id you need to change / add it.6) to change / add your current eBay user id click on the "ADD" button to the lower right.7) input "your current" eBay user id & password or "the id you are using for this purchase" in order to associate the id with your valid paypal account.8) delete the "old eBay user id" if it is no longer valid. *optional?*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks to CenturionNYC1-HOLIDAY2005This coupon DOES take 10% off, up to $25! Confirmed it when checking coupon with almost $400 transaction. Good luck everyone!!

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    someone else posted this, but it's worth another reminder

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    there is a limit on the number of transactions these can be used