Waxing Deep Live with the Brazilian Heat

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Streaming Live at http://www.unb.ca/chsr/home.html

Hour one is a killer brazilian boogie/funk/disco mix from Mr. Happy Jazz himself, Adrian Leach. It's killer.

I have no idea what I'm going to play for the second hour. Feel free to suggest whatever.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Man, Adrian's killing it!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    loving it...although taing me away from studying. archive this or sumthin

Everything gets archived on the site, www.waxingdeep.org

For the record, listening to Waxing Deep is not exclusive to studying. I'm working my way through tort law as I tech the show. Frankly, I feel falsely imprisoned or, at the very least, battered.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Everything gets archived on the site, www.waxingdeep.org

For the record, listening to Waxing Deep is not exclusive to studying. I'm working my way through tort law as I tech the show. Frankly, I feel falsely imprisoned or, at the very least, battered.

Great ill check it. I jsut cannot focus with such great music..i got priorities. I was thinking of getting into law is this torutre intl law. However do I have the self-discipline is the question.
    Law student/jazz archiver what a life!

Oh yeah, there's nothing sexier than being a law student, particularly a law student in New Brunswick. I tell girls that I'm reading law and they swoon. Then I tell tham I collect records--yeah, the big ones we had before CDs--and they ask me to meet their parents. It's a tough life.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I didnt receive any feedback from the Mexican rock mix . were yall feelin it? I'm feelin this Brazillian jwant

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I didnt receive any feedback from the Mexican rock mix . were yall feelin it? I'm feelin this Brazillian jwant

Shut up it was great.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Shut up it was great.

haha, well yeah Spliffster you gave me feedback, but I have a feeling not many people heard it?

I think would like it.

I got a bunch of the usual emails from random people enthusing about your mix in broken english. A guy in Romania thought it was swell, as well as two guys in Germany and a Japanese fellow. Some other folks wanted tracklistings. Because I was feeling mean, I put together a list of all my favourite peruvian folks music and sent it there way.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I put together a list of all my favourite peruvian folks music and sent it there way.

Do you really like and know peruvian music. I`ve ben going back for the past 3 years. what region or name. Yunka however is terrible i lived 3 months near a yunga bar and the live band jesus!