Chicago -- Geraci, Peter Francis - relatted

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
A Sampling Of Recent Revelations on craigstlist chicago:"known to have the demeaner of a 12-year-old spoiled little girl.""The guy is about 4 feet tall. He struts around like he is Eisenhower planning the D-Day invasion and it was readiy apparent that many people there hated his ass."there is just something about his efficiency and unblinking stare on his bankruptcy info tapes ad that gets me hot...""He is the BIGGEST prick on the planet... He is almost rumored to be be very racist, or at least his cunt wife is."Peter Francis Geraci --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69496294@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-21, 11:40AM CDTIt's late at night...I'm eating Chef-Boy-Ardee Ravioli straight from the can...yes, straight from the can...watching Barney Miller re-runs on Channel 23...Boy, that show hit the skids when Jack Soo died... Commercial break - and HE appears...so solemn, so compassionate. HE feels my pain...HE knows how tough things can be...when those credit card bills get to be too much...those medical payments eating you alive...but HE is there with a solution...like a white knight in a three-piece suit...this silver-haired warrior...I must listen to those free info tapes.....Peter Francis Geraci --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69597914@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-21, 10:28PM CDTOK, so I get that he speaks and looks like a robot. But I find the guy sexually fascinating! I'm 43, single guy and on those occasions when he comes on channel 23, I just about pop one. I guess I imagine it would be fun to break down his robotness and make him suirm in pleasure like an actual human.Re: PETER FRANCIS GERACI!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69620036@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-22, 4:23AM CDTI've always thought he was kinda hot! Ha! Im a single 41 year old male. I thought it was just me. I've had the opportunity to wait on him twice in the fine-dining restaurant where i work. He comes in with his attractive 40 some- thing year old girlfriend. Oh well, were the right age!! lol Nice guy and a great tipper! He's also much more "human" in person. YYYUUUUMMMMM!!!! He could "court" me anyday!!!Peter Francis Geraci --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69624591@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-22, 7:15AM CDTglad to know he is a nice guy and decent tipper. wish he also had a bi-side! there is just something about his efficiency and unblinking stare on his bankruptcy info tapes ad that gets me hot...PETER FRANCIS GERACI --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69632451@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-22, 8:44AM CDT(ME TOO) One of his neighbors just e-mailed me to say that he's probably ONE OF THE BIGGEST DICKS HE'S EVER MET!!! Don't think he got the gist of our posts!!! Aparently, Mr. Geraci has sued their homeowners assn. 3 times!! Mr. Geraci's case was thrown out two times and I quote "THE JUDGE RIPPED HIM A NEW ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!" AGAIN- Don't think he got the gist of our posts!!! ohhhhhh... I AM LAUGHING SO HARD! RE: PETER FRANCIS GERACI --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69643627@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-22, 9:54AM CDTI also know someone who lives in his River North condo complex...Peter Boy is well known as the biggest prick that ever breathed...he's literally tried to "take over" the condo board, much to the amusement of the other board members...likes to tell you he's a tough guy because he's a lawyer. Think about it: This guy only represents third-rate, bankrupt losers. The little fat boy has to advertise like a used car salesman to get his clients! He is the laughing stock of his fellow condo owners, fellow attorneys (if he even qualifies as one) and known to have the demeaner of a 12-year-old spoiled little girl. Peter Francis Geraci --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69647775@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-22, 10:25AM CDTI used to live in his building too. He is the BIGGEST prick on the planet... He is almost rumored to be be very racist, or at least his cunt wife is. She stared down my boyfirend (who is black) in the elevator one night. They constantly threaten everyone with bullshit lawsuits. When i left, they were suing the building for all sorts of stupid reasons. Last I heard, they were getting laughed out of court, but I haven't been in the building in a while. Re: Geraci --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]anon-69675044@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-04-22, 12:32PM CDTI actually interviewed with him when I go out of law school. My girlfriend was pregnant and Iwas DESPERATE for a job so I bit te bullet and when in. The guy is about 4 feet tall. He struts around like he is Eisenhower planning the D-Day invasion and it was readiy apparent that many people there hated his ass. His law office was a bunch of computer screens with people sitting at them with their Julie-From-Time-Life-Books headsets on lisgening to what must have been some sorry shit. When I walked by one row, I think I heard one of his attorneys whisper "Kill me...kill me now." Anyway, I go in and interview with geraci and his man servant, a guy whose name I do't even remember. Geraci is a high energy kind of guy, and with his short stature, I thought he was one of the Lollipop munchkins on meth. He talked about some of the people he knew, the important work his firm did and the cases not involving bankruptcy he was involved in. One minute after walking in, I knew this wasn't for me. And I wasn't about to sell my soul to this little satan even though I was desperate. So when we talked salary, I tripled the going rate. No go (THANK GOD) and I got my former girl off my ass about ooking for a job. As an aside, he had this guy working for him who was like his Henirich Himmler. I've heard that the guy got discipined by the Illinois attorney discipline commission because he would interview women for jobs, take them to his apartment and tie them up. I think he was an ex-green beret or something. He wouldn't do anything - just tie them up so they couldn't get out. That place must be a fucking madhouse to work at!

Comments

• chrischris 287 Posts
    awesome.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I really got to check you motherfuckers out there in Chi.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Eckerhart, 461 U.S. 424, 437 (1983). The court of appeals concluded that petitioner wholly failed to meet that burden.

[N]othing in the record establishes what attor- neys in the community would charge in a non-bankruptcy context for such a comparable bundle of services. Indeed, nothing in the record indicates that there even exists a comparable bundle of legal services to which the services here may be compared.

Pet. App. 11a. Petitioner* chose, instead, to justify his fees before the bankruptcy court by documenting the costs of cheeseburgers, gasoline, and rent. Id. at 31a.

*Peter Francis Geraci