FAT WHITE LUTHER

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
alright so my favorite american idol, the fat kid scott, has lasted this long and i honestly cant believe it. well, actually i cant believe that lil european dude is still around too and last night that lil pansy sang celine dion. shit was mildly funny.

anyways the fat kid has always done right by me as far as his song choices. id say his tastes are pretty solid even tho his singing may not be. but last night dude rocked some fat luther and tho i got all happy and shit, dude just got himself booted.

i mean, there are 2 artistes i will raerly touch in the karaoke box. elton john and luther vandross.

anyways, the fat kid really chose the wrong song cuz he flipped that fat luther song about his dad and that is a no no in my book. that's like taking a personal letter of someone's and reading it as your own. bad move fat kid. i say idol becomes wigger free tonite.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i cant believe that lil european dude is still around too and last night that lil pansy sang celine dion. shit was mildly funny.

Primetime live on ABC is going to run an expose on "American Idol" next Wednesday night. Apparently, ABC has so much dirt on Fox and how the show is shady and the voting is rigged, etc. that Fox is threatening to sue ABC! This will be fun to watch.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    That's some "skinny Luther get your weight up" if it's coming out in 2003. Wasn't 'recent' songs the theme last night?

This one's the big boy:

(circa late 90's)

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    That's some "skinny Luther get your weight up" if it's coming out in 2003. Weren't 'recent' songs the theme last night?

This one's the big boy:

(circa late 90's)

oops! but fat luther just sounds better to me.

i wasnt sure of the theme last night cuz i was kinda half watching it. but i did catch scott and the euro kid and i think constantine and they all sucked. they had mini documentaries on the backstory of these folks. it was also mildly interesting.

i am eager to watch that abc expose tho.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    so IS paula sleeping with fat white luther? whats the deal on that?

well, foxnews11 here in LA was sweating bullets over that shit on the morning show the other day. first there are allegations that paula is on drugs. if i were her, id fess up to that rather than have people think im just nutty on a regular basis. but anyways, she denied it and said some sort of psoriasis ointment actually cured her back problems and that she never took pain pills.

there is also some sort of allegation that one of the contestants from season 2 was fucking with paula. this is the first year ive watched idol past the elimination rounds so i dont know who dude is but he's one of them skinny slithery ethnic longhairs with the hip hop newsies hat. if that clears anything up...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

COMEDY! I bet that fool is beatin' it up like the Ying Yang Twins!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i think paula's thighs would go nicely around my ears.

"fat white luther"....its official.

OOOOH DAMN my man made it through another week. cmon, did no one watch it last nite? or are you guys just in mourning

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    damnit, all my life its been my plan to be the "fat white luther"

my dude killed it last night! just thought id point that out.

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    i have not watched the show but i saw luther perform in 1992 and he was off the hook.

thats all.