everywhere DIG SPOTS!?

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
hey guys i'm going to be everywhere this weekend and i was wonder if you had any spots you could tell me about? i'm mostly into (spiritual) jazz and funk records, but really i'm just looking for good music! preferably looking to get some steals. ok thanks bye.

Comments

• Dude, you gotta check:

Your Nose

21278 Above yo lip Drive

Face, Maryland

USA

Shit is filled with funky gems and rear private joints.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    hey guys i'm going to be everywhere this weekend and i was wonder if you had any spots you could tell me about? i'm mostly into (spiritual) jazz and funk records, but really i'm just looking for good music! preferably looking to get some steals. ok thanks bye.

Wax-Mart is a good bet. Just off the highway, across from the AM/PM.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• rear private joints.

AYO!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

for real. what ever happened to just stumbling into a place you've never been and looking for YOUR DAMN SELF!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'm going nowhere myself. Any "spots"?

for real. what ever happened to just stumbling into a place you've never been and looking for YOUR DAMN SELF!

"looking"??? I close my eyes and sense that shit. Sometimes I feel the presence of Spiritual Jazz but thankfully it usually turns out to be a Chuck Mangione joint I can actually use.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"looking"??? I close my eyes and sense that shit. Sometimes I feel the presence of Spiritual Jazz but thankfully it usually turns out to be a Chuck Mangione joint I can actually use.

What do you call the jazz that's not Spiritual? Material jazz?

What do you call the jazz that's not Spiritual? Material jazz?

"funky" jazz, or "funk-lite"

Not me, just people.

• "funky" jazz, or "funk-lite"

• Check these: