Your thoughts on self-banned strutters?

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Check "ANNOUNCEMENTS" and discuss.

Comments

• I find that when I'm really busy I don't have time to post on soulstrut. Priorities?

Today I have got to clean, price, and file 100s of records. Just don't have time for the bullshit when there's work to be done. (FYI - still at home, sipping my coffee. Not work time yet).

I think anyone with more than a couple thousand posts should be banned. Let this place be for the newbies only, as an experiment. I think it would give dudes a chance to prove themselves as useful contributors and it would weed out the dudes who should've stayed lurking to begin with....

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    its cool. I need to do it myself.

I cant condition myself to stay off this place.

and i dont know why.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    but unless RAJ block your IP address or something, you'd still be able to read SS, right?

but unless RAJ block your IP address or something, you'd still be able to read SS, right?

hmm

i just need self control..

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Said dudes might should grow up a little. Needing an outside party to electronically enforce how you spend your time, and feeling the need to have that fact broadcast in a public forum, is like the worst aspects of Romper Room and Drama Club rolled into one.

"Make sure to hide the cookies where I won't find them, okay, Mom?"

Pfft.

Said dudes might should grow up a little. Needing an outside party to electronically enforce how you spend your time, and feeling the need to have that fact broadcast in a public forum, is like the worst aspects of Romper Room and Drama Club rolled into one.

"Make sure to hide the cookies where I won't find them, okay, Mom?"

Pfft.

harsh dude. dont know if that was called for.

I only really post while I am at work. 99% of my posts are done between the hours of 7:30 am - 4 pm M-F.