salt lake city DIG SPOTS?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i going there on sat. any spots? peace, stein. . .

Comments

• My favorite....

Randy's Record Shop

157 E 900 S

Salt Lake City, UT 84111-4229

(801) 532-4413

I've found many a there.

I lived in SLC for a few years and that was my spot. Ask if you don't see the record you want. They have a building out back. I usually go straight to the new arrivals because shit gets picked quick.

Kinda out of the way but they have records.

Starbound Records

2985 W. 3500 S.

West Valley City, Utah 84170

(801) 967-9797

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    call randy in advance and tell them what youre looking for. the floor sucked all three times i was there. the back was where the fire was... i bought soooo many 45s! even got a Highlighters 45 that was mint. super nice dude as well...

starbound is best though if you cant get to the back of randys. bring a portable. so many great rock records. funky bits as well. 45s are a waste of time. the diner across the street is cool.

the thrifts are pretty crappy. did find a lyn christopher though for 50cents.

theres another store there that is horrible... if its still there. i cant remember the name of it but its probably better that way.

• cosign on the above.

the back at randy's used to be the spot. not so sure if it still is. he also has a back storage unit full of Lps. I pulled a few nice things there as well.