The asswipe deadbeat still bidding on Modern Soul

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
What the fuck is your issue? What is the purpose of making an Ebay account just to bid and not pay for records? Why are you still doing it after a year of this bullshit. You have issues. Is there anyway this dude would be traceable? Ebay hackers? This has got to be the work of one dude. In France. urrrrrrrgh!

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Address, phone, and username, please.

• fry the fucker

• Problems with postal service in France maybe with the current events? (I'm asking because I have an order currently "on hold" from Lyon)

• I hope not i just sent 2 packages to France

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    nope, the problem is the dude who makes fake biddernames and wins your shit, with no intention on paying.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    nope, the problem is the dude who makes fake biddernames and wins your shit, with no intention on paying.

plaese to reveal the latest username so I may block bidder...

thnx.

mehdi-manship

• chrischris 287 Posts
    it is seemingly all the work of one guy as the contact info always refers to a 'mehdy didi' whenever it's a french triple-digit modern soul zero-feedback no-contact winner.

• that su-triscuits dude too...

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I dont know if ebay does it anymore, but they used to have an option where you could request a fellow ebayers contact info (address, phone number, email). The only catch was, that when ebay sent you their info, they also sent out your info to the other guy as well. I remember doing this in the past to deadbeat bidders, and once they realized I had their home address, they got scurred and send the money. Maybe you can still do it, who knows.

I should try to scrutinize all bidders on copies of 'Maxx Traxx' & get my ban on proactively.

hmmm, 'fuck-addict'?? BAN...

• chrischris 287 Posts
    I should try to scrutinize all bidders on copies of 'Maxx Traxx' & get my ban on proactively.

hmmm, 'fuck-addict'?? BAN...

for what it's worth, i have successfully sold 2 copies of maxx traxx on ebay with no "frogging".

and i can't believe ebay let a dude register the name 'fuck-addict', although it is pretty funny...

see both Maxx Traxx and Third Rail had 0 feedback bidders up until an hour left, and I exxed em out. This mehdi dude must have made a new username right away just to spite me. His email was "thirdrail19821982@yahoo.com" . Fuckin prick.

• with serious heat like that, couldn't you just offer the records to the next highest bidder? should be like a dollar less. as long as the shady mf's don't have your shit you are still safe.

fuckit just send the 3rd rail to me. i'll handle your french assailants through babelfish.

with serious heat like that, couldn't you just offer the records to the next highest bidder? should be like a dollar less. as long as the shady mf's don't have your shit you are still safe.

fuckit just send the 3rd rail to me. i'll handle your french assailants through babelfish.

I always do try and work with the next lowest bidder, in fact I contacted them right away, since I knew this dingleberry wouldn't buy it. Still, not sure if they're going to buy, leaving me assed out.

Que la baise est-elle votre issue ? Quel est le but de rendre un compte d'Ebay juste pour offrir et ne pas payer des disques ? Pourquoi ??tes vous le faisant toujours apr??s une ann??e de cette connerie. Vous avez des issues. Y a-t-il de toute fa??on ce type serait-il d??celable ? Intrus d'Ebay ? Ceci doit ??tre le travail d'un type. En France. urrrrrrrgh !

tu es une foll!

tu es une foll!

moi?

tu es une foll!

moi?

oui. pee oui's playhouse

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    tu es une foll!

Je foll

Tu foll

Il foll

Nous follons

Vous follez

Ils folls

N'est-ce pas?

"laisse la finition br??lant ces voitures et obtient ?? la maison et met dans quelques offres fausses sur des copies de traxx de maxx..."