Do you have any.....?!

OXYCONTINOXYCONTIN 115 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
The other night at a bar i was dj'ing at this really cute girl comes over and requests "Alan Parsons Project"... now i can i only assume she asked for that cuz she just heard me play ELO "don't bring me down"....Now, i have no problem w/ APP but... what she failed to realize was that i was mixing hip hop, rock, new wave etc.... all through out the night. when i told her i didn't have app... she almost cried. she went on and on about it being her friends' last night in the city and how i would've "totally" made her night if i played app... i kindly apologized and said for what seemed like the millionth time.. i didn't have app...visibly irritated and confused she walked away in disgust... possibly thinking to her self.. what a wack dj.my question is... what is the best way to kindly deal w/ these situations.-oxy

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DILDO.

• DILDO.

THAT'S PERFECT!

• GYPSY[/b] DILDO.

• GYPSY[/b] DILDO.

ANGEL LUST!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Lie.

"oh man, I let my hommie borrow it for his gig and he hasn't given it back to me yet!! can you believe it?!?"

"you know, I've always wanted to play that shit, but I assumed most people wouldn't be cool enough to get it... you know, like you get it.... and like maybe later on tonight I can get it... "it" meaning sex. just in case you didn't get it."

"my dog ate it"

• Lie.

"oh man, I let my hommie borrow it for his gig and he hasn't given it back to me yet!! can you believe it?!?"

"you know, I've always wanted to play that shit, but I assumed most people wouldn't be cool enough to get it... you know, like you get it.... and like maybe later on tonight I can get it... "it" meaning sex. just in case you didn't get it."

"my dog ate it"

you're fuckin' awesome dizzy... those are truly great pieces of advice.
    thanks,
    dj oxycontin aka dj mentirosa!

• my question is... what is the best way to kindly deal w/ these situations.
    -oxy

"Sorry, I don't have it with me but I can play it for you at home after I'm done here."

-oxy

"Sorry, I don't have it with me but I can play it for you at home after I'm done here."

This one is golden.

• FUCK!

I guess should mention that my girlfriend was about 20 feet away from the dj booth... this is all becoming a mind fuck i don't want to have anything to do with cuz i have beautiful girlffriend and i'm a pretty loyal kinda guy...

• aka dj mentirosa!

go, donate at soulstrut.com and get qualified psychological advise?