WHOO HAA ACAPELLA ?????

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Is there a Whoo Haa acappella with Busta Rhymes or with Busta and ODB ??? I found nothing but maybe there is a release I dont know of.Any infos ??? PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I thought there was an acapella on the original release.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    My 12" doesn't have the acapella , there must be another version with it on. Mine has the album version, the World Wide remix w. ODB, JayDee Bounce remix w. Rampage, JayDee Other Shit remix, DJ Scratch Albany Projects remix, Everything Remains Raw on the flip, and a bunch of instrumentals, but no acapella.

• Yeah thats my exact problem. I think there is a acapella version but I only found this version with the Jay Dee mixes and stuff.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    My 12" doesn't have the acapella , there must be another version with it on. Mine has the album version, the World Wide remix w. ODB, JayDee Bounce remix w. Rampage, JayDee Other Shit remix, DJ Scratch Albany Projects remix, Everything Remains Raw on the flip, and a bunch of instrumentals, but no acapella.
    That's the version that I had copped when it first came out. I don't know why I thought there was an acapella on it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    For some reason I think I have the accapella. either that or i was in the dj store the other day and saw one with an accapella. yeah, i think it was at the store.

• pretty sure its on the promo 12in

• Moin Dizzy, allet cool ??? What was it ??? A original issue or a bootleg issue or what ??

Moin Dizzy, allet cool ??? What was it ??? A original issue or a bootleg issue or what ??

I thought it was a reissue, maybe a bootleg. maybe i'm just imagining the whole thing, but i swear i thought i saw it. i'll have to call the store later and see if its there.

• OK Dizzy, if you think you saw it, thats also some kinda reality

If you got time to ask the store I would apreciate it.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    The 12" that has the version with ODB doesn't have an a cappella. But there was one of the original version on the regular 12", the one that has not been repressed.

So I called and they said they did have it, but it sold, but he also does't remember if it had the accapella. come to think of it, i might have an mp3 of it at home.

• @ Dizzy Thank you.

@ Slurg

You mean that on the original 12" there was a acapella and this 12" was never repressed ???

• OK, it is confirmed. It exists, but on which record was this accapella ??

I will look when I get home. Its only 11:30 over here.

• @ Dizzy Thank you.

@ Slurg

You mean that on the original 12" there was a acapella and this 12" was never repressed ???

the acapella for woo hah is on the promo 12in.
    no remixes on it from what i remember but the acapella youre looking for is on there sans ODB.

• I was about to say, I know it exists since I've done at least 2 remixes with it in the past.

I have the mp3 of it.

BOOM.

• I have the mp3 of it.

BOOM.

I was just uploading that. grrrrr..

• Thanks for the help everybody

Peace
    Hawkeye