lost my protools cd

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
apparently I lost my protools cd during the movethis wouldn't be a problem, but I authorized MP3Option last night and need the cd to install it.suggestions? ideas?

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i havent authorized any plug-ins that need the install cd myself, but if you need the cd i'm sure someone on here could get a burn of one for you. either that or pay digi however the fuck much for a new cd. i have m-powered if you need that.

• Could I send you the mp3.dll then you could register it? I don't know if it's that simple. Are you on a mac or PC? Actually, cant you download it from www.digidesign.com ? Do you still have the pass key? As long as your registered they should resend the key. I don't know.

http://www.digidesign.com/download/mp3/

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    i havent authorized any plug-ins that need the install cd myself, but if you need the cd i'm sure someone on here could get a burn of one for you. either that or pay digi however the fuck much for a new cd. i have m-powered if you need that.

Are you using Mac or PC? I just bought the M-Powered yesterday and I have a few young questions.