I LOVE SEX

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I LOVE SEX I WANNA BE EXTACY FOR LADIES I WANNA BE EXTACY FOR LADIES

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    HA!!!!! Now I've gotta put up the pics I got.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

THESTACY FOR LADIES

ASP, watch the video ASAP.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    what the hell is this?

• its your momma wearing g string underware.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no it isnt

• best thread ever !!!! I ddin't it was being filmed for prosperity..
    Wait till Kenya (who lieks sex) sees his performance. classic.

mmmmmmmmmmm bop abudbbabauudba ooooombp.

Spinning Wheel was the realness.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    karaoke jump-off?
    no djanna invite?
    whathedeal?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    So hold up...Kenya know someone in the room? This whole time, I was under the impression that he just stumbled across our room and decided to hang out. Hmm? I love sex will go down in history as the dopes off the head flow evar. Spinning Wheel will now be added to the tried and tested kareoke repertoire.

• yeah, Kenya is my ace but what how and why he walked by solo and ended up joining the festivities is way way beyond comprehension. All I know is had I not had to go to PCC today I would've def. stayed and helped shut that place down. It was like a non-stop private psych blowout with that delay/effect on the mic. I can still hear hear hear hear it. thanks for real

• Dude,

I can hardly talk cuz my voice got blown out from drinkin whiskey, singin Purple Rain and laughing my motherfuckin ass off! For serious, the best time I've had in Cali.... so far.

Where the other pics at?

We even crashed another party after we paid for our room. Sang some songs, stole some chicken wings, dopeness ensued....

We gotta make this a regular theng, no?

OH SHIT!

I didn't know you knew that guy! I though nobody knew him!

seriously, I LOVE SEX was one of the funniest goddam things I've ever seen.....

• I need that in my life.

I told my wife when we left that I felt like we took a vacation to some tropical island and sung the whole time while people bodyboarded on fake waves, rode jetskis and a dog caught frisbees. What more could a human being need from a Saturday night?

Karaoke was in LA darling! Me and HJ and sister took ourselves a mini-vacation and even got a hotel and everything (instead of shiggy's floor)....

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Karaoke was in LA darling! Me and HJ and sister took ourselves a mini-vacation and even got a hotel and everything (instead of shiggy's floor)....

well ok. but next time call us, we would've taken a drive for this shit!

well ok. but next time call us, we would've taken a drive for this shit!

will do. pasadena swap was alright too. that Welfare Cadillac 45 was only THREE DOLLARS! WOW!

All day sunday I kept thinking about I LOVE SEX and kept laughing. even when i was by myself. i would start to giggle.

ps, i tried to log in as salary diz, but my username/password was not found. can you look into that for me? Thanks!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Dudes stilted, stiff delivery is genius.

Dudes stilted, stiff delivery is genius.

It was definitely my best find. I get the feeling its a subversive republican faking a hillbilly accent.... who knows? its awesome!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    ps, i tried to log in as salary diz, but my username/password was not found. can you look into that for me? Thanks!
    your password is still "leosayersloveslavehardandfast"

your password is still "leosayersloveslavehardandfast"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

mylatency is so fany

I WANNA BE EXTACY FOR LADIES

• saturday night was allllllllllright!

got the party started underneath the purple rain, spread our wings and touched the sky....i can't even remember all the madness that went down. but who can forget dizzy-bull destroying the song i couldn't spell because or name because the song was all in korean. shit without dizzy we would have been sitting there in silence for the entire time, he was the only one who knew how to read the remote control. even found the applause button. pancha??? the mmmmmbop dub session was hot. thes i didn't know that was you. we'll have to get you and your wife on the karaoke contact list.

i would personally like to thank kenya for liking sex (no ayo). if it were not for him i would have never thought it is ok for strangers to go into other karaoke rooms. even though i have now learned that he was not a stranger at all. anyways the look on their faces when i barged in was priceless. but sheeeeeeit they had we got the beat playing. i heard one of them say who the fuck is that. to which i replied we got the beat sucka. they were all sitting around the couches looking board as fuck. by the time we were done they were all standing up singing along. another priceless moment was seeing iron monkey with a hotwing in hand. not only did we take over the room, we took over the snack table.

Seriously, if I could take Kenya to a studio to record "I LOVE SEX" over that instrumental (which was actually kinda hot!) I would TOTALLY do it, and then play that shit to death!!

the next day HJ's sister said "That one guy was really good. He made Mmm Bop sound really cool!"

hahahahahah

OK, I know this is going a little bit toooo far, but for the curious and/or insanely bored, here is the original korean version of I LOVE SEX

Its actually kinda funny. Sex sounds like "sax", and yes, when he says "I WANNA BE EXTACY FOR LADIES" it actually is pretty funny.

I am either an internet genius or a total herb.

• Maybe next time I'll bring a portable stereo Dat recorder, mic the room, and record all the classics.. Then, we'll press up 100 with hand drawn/photocopy covers and trade them in at used record stores to get filed away with the other "lounge" and whatnot, only to be purchased and price czecked on the strut by little dudes and we can price it at like 400 dollars super raer. Then we'll sit on the remaining copies and put our kids through college by selling them off 10 years from now one at a time...... I think I've said too much already.

but yes, one of the rare things a bunch of strutters can agree on: we want to be exstacy for the ladies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

dude i'm in. how much do i need to chip in? 5 bucks?