wow, finally i have an ipod!

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I just got the nano for my birthday! Its amazing. I cant believe it took me so long to get one. 2 gigs is a very manageble size and its so small! Does anyone know the best way to play it in the car? I have a buick.

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts
    congrats - does the nano play video too?

i dunno, 'cause I don't have a car, but I'm sure there's some kind of adapter... check apple's website.

just be careful with the screen, I've heard that they crack easily, and scratch just by looking at them!!

• My friends use the RF Modulator that you can get at the Apple Store - No cords. The only problem is if you live in a high population area with alot of radio stations is finding an open channel and even then you might get some interference. You can get the tape to mini-jack if you still have a tape player.

• Congrats!! It's true, you really don't need the whole 60 gig nonsense. I got one of the new iTrips and it works okay. It's got a backlit screen and you can choose any FM frequency, plus you can switch it from LX to DX (whatever that means) and it puts it in mono but boosts the signal by 2x. I mean maybe you have a really hot sound system but in my 97 civic with stock audio it doesn't make a difference if it's stereo or mono!

• For your birthday? C'mon now, who'd you steal it from?

Happy birthday.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    THanks. No the nano doesnt play video. It does pictures. But i just wanted a compact little mp3 player.

Plus, Its black. and it looks hot.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Plus, Its black. and it looks hot.

• I needs me one of these. Fucking with discs when you're out on the hunt is just no good.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Congrats!! It's true, you really don't need the whole 60 gig nonsense. I got one of the new iTrips and it works okay. It's got a backlit screen and you can choose any FM frequency, plus you can switch it from LX to DX (whatever that means) and it puts it in mono but boosts the signal by 2x. I mean maybe you have a really hot sound system but in my 97 civic with stock audio it doesn't make a difference if it's stereo or mono!

so thats really the best way? Whats this cost?