New Ghostface-Trife da god

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
There was a gost/trife file around here a while ago that i dug and saw this recently Tracklist01. Cocaine Trafficking (Ghostface Killah & Trife Da God)02. Put It On The Line (Trife Da God)03. Struggle (Trife Da God)04. Hustle Hard (Trife Da God)05. Event (Trife Da God)06. Niggas Wanna Get Me f/Kryme Life (Trife Da God)07. Gangsta sh*t f/Tommy Whispers (Trife Da God)08. Fire (Ghostface Killah & Trife Da God)09. Project Soap Operas f/Kryme Life & Tommy Whispers (Trife Da God)10. War (Trife Da God)11. Outta The Way f/Shawn Wigs (Ghostface Killah)12. Drugz (Trife Da God)13. Milk Em' (Ghostface Killah & Trife Da God)14. Man Up f/Sun God (Ghostface Killah & Trife Da God)15. Game Time f/Tommy Whispers (Trife Da God)16. The Watch f/Raekwon (Ghostface Killah)17. Ghost & Giacanna f/Kool G. Rap (Ghostface Killah)18. The Sun f/Raekwon, Slick Rick & RZA (Ghostface Killah)19. Tony's Money (Ghostface KillahFeat G rap and Slick rick that should be interesting. Theodore unit has always been solid. This and MF collabo ghostface continues the prolificness

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    half of this is old shit. i thought they were coming out with an entirely new album?

• I've always really liked Trife. I'm excited to hear this.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    wait, is this different than Stapleton to Somalia?

• half of this is old shit. i thought they were coming out with an entirely new album?

i think they did... it was supposed to drop a few weeks ago. stapleton to somalia or something like that....

• awallawall 673 Posts
    "the sun" is sick by the way.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    afte lord superb gets out of jail, him, trife da god, and ghostface will release the greatest rap album ever recorded

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Hope the DVD is good