New Killing My Lobster show featuring me

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
So I'm DJing for these folks again and shit is the funniest show yet. Bay Area folls, come through! Saturday late-nights (10p) are pay what you can.And since the theme is found text, I'm playing BRAEKS. Very Strut-friendly (even if they are being played on Seradilto).KILLING MY LOBSTER: NOTHING IS ORIGINAL![/b]I'm stoked to be DJing the new run of shows for Killing My Lobster, a local comedy that is actually funny[/b]. Check it out:Jon Wolanske directs our new show made entirely out of junk emails, old photos, litter found on the street and 'found texts' you never thought could be funny.The comedy is accompanied by the thumping beats and samples of DJ ROSS HOGG, set amidst a towering cabinet of curiosities and features MySpace profiles set to music, a homicidal snowman, a free-verse feline, and the most penitent Boy Scout you've ever seen wrestle with his guilty conscience.KML Nothing is Original Starts Thursday November 3!November 3-20Thick House Theater - 1695 18th St. @ Carolina (Potrero Hill)San FranciscoSHOWTIMES:Thurs-Fridays - 8pmSaturdays: 7:30 & 10pmSundays: 7pmOpening Night (11/3) and all Sat 10pm shows arePay-what-you-can!TIX: http://www.killingmylobster.com/tix$17 general, $12 student with current i.d.Group Discounts available for groups of 10 or more - call 415.558.7721