R.I.P. Toad Hall

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/500-000-Records-Comics-Books-Music-Lot-Collecion-Store_W0QQitemZ4789216191QQcategoryZ46503QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemFirst went in there when I was 10 or so, spent days upon days in this place, and hours of listening to vinyl. Such a shame this place is gone now. Any dudes who've been there can tell you how cool this shop was. R.I.P.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    FUCK! thanks andrew for taking us there that time. for real... that store is what got me hooked on Gospel. only visited twice but damn that was a fun store... 45s sucked though. got there too late.

this is very sad.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    This was indeed a beautiful store, run by excellent people. I spent a lot of time there when I was in town, and it's so sad to see it like this.

R.I.P. Toad Hall. Proper good digging.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    wish I coulda taken my kid in there some day. whatsup Belson?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    wish I coulda taken my kid in there some day. whatsup Belson?

Yeah, Father to Son, like an heirloom!!

All good, my man. Looking excellent for the missus to take up residency, so we be getting busy trying to get things all locked. Not before Christmas though.

Saw Dreas' post of his face - fella must have been steaming - paece to Dreas.

How 'bout you? Coming to London sometime soon, or do I have to come to Chicagee to claim my free pizza?