FUCK A BULLY

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
sorry, just have to say that once in a while. i hate bullys man. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you still get bullied stein? you gotta be in your late 20's right? whats up?

• then you prob aint liking a few dudes on this here strut..gnomesayin?

• sorry, just have to say that once in a while. i hate bullys man. peace, stein. . .

Awwww is somebody pickin on my favorite lil beat maker... ?

• then you prob aint liking a few dudes on this here strut..gnomesayin?
    you said it! family? c'mon. and mack, i well up in my 30's. peace, stein. . .

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Gimme your crates Einstein or I'mma kick your ass!

• Gimme your crates Einstein or I'mma kick your ass!

plase refer to my reply in DO YOU OWN A GUN thread before threats. peace, stein. . .

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i got punched in the head last night by one of these guys for talking shit while blacked out

• i got punched in the head last night by one of these guys for talking shit while blacked out

thanks to xanax by chance?

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i got punched in the head last night by one of these guys for talking shit while blacked out

thanks to xanax by chance?
    nope bottle of vodka. i always seem to try to push the limits with people when im drunk. not mean or anything but i just entertain myself by joking around with them. some poeple dont get it. this party was full of G's and they werent down with it. snausage party with g's + bottle of vodka + me = punched in the head

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i always seem to try to push the limits with people when im drunk.