The Knicks home opener(nrr)

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone catch the game last night? I was actually clapping for this "college" team.This iz the first time I've seen Larry Brown play all 12 players. It's such a work in progress. By mid season I hope Eddie Curry lives up to the hype. I remember Jerome James off the bench in Seattle last year, I thought this cat iz gonna blossom under the right program. Nate Robinson looked cute but still haz alot to learn. I hated on Crawford a couple of weeks ago but I think Jamal's game will really improve under Brown. He didnt look as erratic as usual.In the end Jamison did them up.

Comments

• I was there, my baller friend had an extra courtside ticket. Curry will have a good season if he develops his post up game some more, definately a pressence. What happened to Stephan? He didn't really deliver, a lot of buckets he should have made. Robinson is seriously quick, a lot of potential there. The crowd was terrible, might as well not have had home court advantage. I was dissapointed in the third when they tied and then went up, the crowd shold've gone nuts, but no, it was fleeting and weak. I've heard the garden in a raucous, and this was pathetic.

• yeah, clearly a work in progress. ariza should be starting, or at least getting consistent minutes, and frye should work his way into the rotation. i'd like to see david lee get some play at SF as well. i'm a little more optimistic about this group than some .. we just need to build some chemistry, and larry brown's teams always start slow. he does a lot of tinkering.