Comments

• So whats on the video? I can't watch it at work.

• Ashlee Simpson drunk at McDonald's. Trying to lay down on the counter and then getting mad when the staff objected.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    So whats on the video? I can't watch it at work.
    A wasted Ashlee Simpson cursing out patrons and employees at a McDonald restaurant in Toronto. She was also crawling on the counter.

That was the definition of

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    WTF plug-in is this that doesn't work on any of my comps?

always get the little red X in the corner.

ps. i'd like to tap.

• "things are going wrong up here"

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    After several loud complaints from Simpson about the service, an irritated employee says, ???I need a manager up front, please!??? Ashlee then begins to climb over the sacred service counter (have you ever?), shouting, ???Please get the manager, I would love to talk to the manager!???
    ?? When the employee tells her to get down, Simpson says, ???Bitch, stop talking to me! I???m nice!???

?? Ashlee then engages employee in an ???I know you are but what am I???-style debate about whether or not the M.I.A. manager will ???be nice??? to her. So certain is she of said manager???s impending kindness, she offers to bet employee ???5 million dollars that he will be nice??? to her. Employee, working at a Canadian McDonald???s and not having a #1 record at the moment, passes.
    ?? ???No. I will not take a picture with you,??? Simpson slurs to a fan. ???You would not kiss my foot. So fuck you!???

???Bitch, stop talking to me! I???m nice!???[/b]

• After several loud complaints from Simpson about the service, an irritated employee says, ???I need a manager up front, please!??? Ashlee then begins to climb over the sacred service counter (have you ever?), shouting, ???Please get the manager, I would love to talk to the manager!???
    ?? When the employee tells her to get down, Simpson says, ???Bitch, stop talking to me! I???m nice!???

?? Ashlee then engages employee in an ???I know you are but what am I???-style debate about whether or not the M.I.A. manager will ???be nice??? to her. So certain is she of said manager???s impending kindness, she offers to bet employee ???5 million dollars that he will be nice??? to her. Employee, working at a Canadian McDonald???s and not having a #1 record at the moment, passes.
    ?? ???No. I will not take a picture with you,??? Simpson slurs to a fan. ???You would not kiss my foot. So fuck you!???

???Bitch, stop talking to me! I???m nice!???[/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    before

after

• before

after

Both look equally busted.

• things are going very wrong

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    before

after

Crackhead?

Peace

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Look at hommie in the background cheezin' like, "That b**** is toe' uuuuuup!!!"

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Ain't that the McDonalds on College St. near the U of T stadium?!??

(I used to live in Toronto)

• WTF is that anyway?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    I saw the video on the news lastnight.

I don't know why anyone is having probs with this. no ones ever been drunk before?

You are impaired and act like an ass most of the time. The only shocking thing is that she stopped in Micky Dee's to get some food. I bet she had to goto the ladiesroom soon after.

Unless she got something off the healthy menu... But being drunk, I doubt it!!!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Ain't that the McDonalds on College St. near the U of T stadium?!??

(I used to live in Toronto)

yeah it's that one but on bloor, not college.

where her handlers at?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    cute drunk white girls are A-OK with me
    lol

"I bet you 5 million dollars"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    lol

Mark, Are you trying to say that Ashlee Simpson is cute? I'm sayin' she is NOT cute!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• I saw the video on the news lastnight.

I don't know why anyone is having probs with this. no ones ever been drunk before?

no one's ever been drunk WHILE THE CAMERAS WERE ROLLING

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    cute

• psssh! yall dont suck toes up in canada?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I ain't talking about her singing or her career:

she is NOT cute!

• airbrushed faces are fucking hot dude!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    her chin reminds me of....

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    airbrushed faces are fucking hot dude!

dude, everybody's got an airbrushed face.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    lol

She may not be super hot, but she's still bangable. Plus, she's stupid.

I bet it took exactly two and a half drinks for that girl to get tipsy enough to make a fool of herself at McDonald's.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    airbrushed faces are fucking hot dude!

dude, everybody's got an airbrushed face.

Really, why bother? Is that the second image such an improvement on the first? I think not. Dude is still fat and bald, just slightly less so.

• I don't care what ya'll say Ashley Simpson is pretty hot... in some ways hotter than her sister...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "just take a little off the cheeks."