It's about to be a WHAT? Girlfight! (Jacki O/Foxy)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Video, plaese.FOXY BROWN AND JACKI O FIGHT IN MIAMI STUDIO[/b]Foxy Brown has found herself at the center of more trouble, after getting into a fight with fellow rapper Jacki O.According to Jacki O, the altercation ensued after she invited Brown into the plush Circle House studios in Miami, Fla., on Sunday.Jacki O tells AllHipHop.com, "I was all for the idea of having her join us in the studio. That shows how much respect I had for her."Jacki O says she overheard Brown speaking about her behind her back, so she returned to the studio where words were exchanged and a physical altercation broke out between the two women.She adds, "This was not the way I wanted it to go down. I was looking forward to working with her on a song. We are two women in hip-hop and should be able to come to the table together. She forced me to show her who is the madam of Miami."Brown, a longtime arch-rival of Lil' Kim, recently pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor assault and attempted assault charges after allegedly fighting with beauticians over a bad manicure. [color:white]Why do I feel like Faux will post here within moments?[/color]

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Video, plaese.

This better be on the next "ghetto brawls" dvd or whatever those hood fightin' dvds are!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    She forced me to show her who is the madam of Miami

QUOTE OF THE YEAR

I'm liking Jacki-O's "Sugar Walls" - anybody else? If you want to hear it, just check your local promo dollarbin and look for the green TVT sleeve - there will be at least a dozen copies in between all the Pitbull promos.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

QUOTE OF THE YEAR

Accompanied by charges of the year

misdemeanor assault and attempted assault charges after allegedly fighting with beauticians over a bad manicure.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    your local promo dollarbin
    I wish we had one of those in town, or even in Phoenix

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Exclusive photo:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I worked w/ Jacki-O a few years back and Ill be the 1st to say that she is GHETTO as shit. She was rocking house slippers and freshly removed weave naps. Definitly the Madam of Miami!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

QUOTE OF THE YEAR

word. that had me chuckling.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I'm liking Jacki-O's "Sugar Walls" - anybody else? If you want to hear it, just check your local promo dollarbin and look for the green TVT sleeve - there will be at least a dozen copies in between all the Pitbull promos.

actually, yes. just picked this up amongst 100 or so other dirty dirty singles and promos i bought from my man jeyone and this was one of the first 12"s that popped up at me.

wait for it....

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Exclusive photo:

HOLLABACK GIRLS

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dam I thought this was gonna be about Brooke Valentine and how after I saw her on some BET live show and I wanted to *grinding teeth*

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    [plug]Ya'll ain't heard no "Sugar Walls" until you heard the Kingmost REMIX!!! hawt fiyah![/plug]

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    this was one of the first 12"s that popped up at me.

wait for it....

...um.... ayo?