Asbury Park, NJ Record Sale

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
Sunday November 13th Noon til 4.3rd Annual Record Sale, Garage Sale and Music ExpoAsbury Lanes209 4th Ave. and KingsleyAsbury Park, NJShopping, Bowling, PBR, Special Guest DJsI'll be throwing down some Leo Sayer, Boz Scaggs, and Kevin Federline jizzoints as well as selling and buying breakbeat raer dollar bin common vinyl! Come on strutters, sell some of your shit and make some cash to buy that Hercules 45 you want. Buy some shit.. i need dough like anyone. Seriously, i know some of you have some heat to sell, pm me for more details. peace, pres.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Dammit!! Why couldn't this have went down when I was home in August??

• Dope, I might have to make the trip home for this one...had my 8th birthday at Asbury Lanes.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Dammit!! Why couldn't this have went down when I was home in August??

• Dope, I might have to make the trip home for this one...had my 8th birthday at Asbury Lanes.

yeah should be cool..there will be some good records , i know i'll be looking forward to buying and selling a few goodins...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I'm looking forward to this... hopefully buy sell trade and have some fun. I'm bringing some Lee Perry dubs, some Joey Bataan, some Soul Fire/L Michels gear, Patrick Adams ish, Roy Ayers, J-Live Instr. and similar hip hop, a bunch of classic soul & jazz, all priced to move.

• I should be there as well with a grip of 45s, Funk, Hammond, Soul, 60's garage & Beat, rockabilly etc...

• good look to all who showed up and bought, sold and grooved to my 3 45 record boxes in an hour onslaught set. big ups to bigspliff and funky16corners for providing some much needed heat, and for spliff's impromtu set of the records he had for sale...

• good look to all who showed up and bought, sold and grooved to my 3 45 record boxes in an hour onslaught set. big ups to bigspliff and funky16corners for providing some much needed heat, and for spliff's impromtu set of the records he had for sale...

Big ups to DJ Prestige for coordinating and for a smoking set (same goes for BigSpliff). Much fun was had by all.