As a soulstrut newbie I solemnly swear...

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Re: Faux_Rillz's little dude post

To fall back and lurk unless I have something very important to add, need to ask a question that can't be answered by google, or have real knowledge to drop.

To keep a 10:1 ratio of record related posts to non record related posts, until I have 300 posts.

To not ask for sample id's or mp3s.

To not post dollar bin finds unless its something strange, unusual, or worth over $100.

To not get defensive and roll with the punches, also to snap back with wit and humor, not asshurtfullness.

To not be ashamed of being a newbie, everyone signs on at some point, but also won't cry for attention by posting in every topic.

New dudes, baby diggers, and herbs, its time to give soulstrut back to those who made it great in the first place. Veterans please to add your suggeestions for the newbie pledge.

For all those who are thinking about criticizing or making ass kissing jpeg montages, I say besos con queso, post your address or you're soft.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this is a perfect example of little dudeness

• wow that reply was so creative it almost made my little head pop!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    wow that reply was so creative it almost made my little head pop!
    A 2 the YO!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Thank you.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Thank you.

Again, though, let us be clear: Little Dude does not = new poster

There is, after all, such a thing as a Little Dude with 4028 posts and a bunch of aliases

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Thank you.

There is, after all, such a thing as a Little Dude with 4028 posts and a bunch of aliases

sexual tension masked behind record nerd speak.

shits like raw animalistic erotic digging fiction

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    shits like raw animalistic erotic digging fiction
    man, i feel like ripping my clothes off and just.... fuck, even i don't know.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Thank you.

There is, after all, such a thing as a Little Dude with 7236 posts that listens to Babyface while sporting a thug life tattoo.

• Boring.

• Boring.

indeed. personally i find it all a bit

stupid ego/validation trip.

i have lots to learn from alot of people here, but i bet theres somethings i have to offer too.

case closed- padawans (myself inclusive) just breathe and let things naturally take there course

and experts- know that the ones for whom this is a "fad" will fall off, and the rest will one day be where you sit.

stop stinkin up the board and lets talk about some mother fucking records

• i have lots to learn from alot of people here, but i bet theres somethings i have to offer too.

see the first tennent, we're saying the same thing, sit back ad learn, contribute when you can

btw, this isn't just for me, its for all new people and baby diggers.

• i have lots to learn from alot of people here, but i bet theres somethings i have to offer too.

see the first tennent, we're saying the same thing, sit back ad learn, contribute when you can

yeah man, just re-iterating for the hatters. Had this thread dropped 3 weeks ago it would have had more credibility/impact

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

i have lots to learn from alot of people here, but i bet theres somethings i have to offer too.

tenet. Sorry I have nothing to add. You have mad librarian knowledge of latin music though. You're needed round these parts.