ebay sellers learn to grade your records!

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
grrr this seems to be happening more and more to me lately. A giant, deep scratch that doesn't even allow me to play it does not equal "VG++". Dude better not give me a hard time getting a refund either.

Comments

• if its not mint or excellent, i always expect that it could be anything.

• A few weeks back i got a record from a UK seller that described the record and cover to be 'Ex+' when it arrived it the record was skratched to shit and the cover looked like it swimmed its way to me. at least i got my money back almost twice because the seller didn't remember he had already given me my money back.

• the thing that pisses me off is there was another copy of the same record on ebay at the same time that i didn't bid on because i won this one.

now the question is do I wait to work with the seller on a refund or just file a claim with paypal? If I do the Paypal thing I think I have to send it back with a signature required (I believe Paypal requires that for merch over $25), BUT i get my shipping $$ refunded (which was $5 when he sent it media mail with no extras).

• only buy from people you trust. just like irl.