Home from work (Maury related)

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Has a 5 year old girl on with "born without a neck". What?!! This dude has no morals. Shit is reedackulous.

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Has a 5 year old girl on with "born without a neck". What?!! This dude has no morals. Shit is reedackulous.

he's just trying to make her feel more "normal" by displaying her to the world for profit! come on, what's wrong with that? he's HELPING HER!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yeah, her moms has to take her to the Dr a lot, so he bought her a new car. I didn't know someone could be missing a neck...
    Cousins knocking up cousins, JUST SAY NO!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

he's just trying to make her feel more "normal" by displaying her to the world for profit! come on, what's wrong with that? he's HELPING HER!

did he do one of those "come here I will hug you to show you that you are not a monster and I am such a great guy" moves?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I just read an article in the Post that Geraldo is returning to his trash TV roots. First, A Current Affair is back, and now this? I guess as a society, we must have peaked in '95 and were now on our way down.

And has anyone seen the SouthPark where they rip on Maury for exploiting the disabled? Classic.

Of course he did, that's his "signature move."

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Cousins knocking up cousins, JUST SAY NO!

did he do one of those "come here I will hug you to show you that you are not a monster and I am such a great guy" moves?

how can he not do that? she doesn't have a neck. half of his fanbase breaks down crying at the hug.

And has anyone seen the SouthPark where they rip on Maury for exploiting the disabled? Classic.

The first thing I thought about when I was reading this thread.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I just read an article in the Post that Geraldo is returning to his trash TV roots, first A Current Affair is back, and now this? I guess as a society, we must have peaked in '95 and were now on our way down.

I think the new A Current Affair has been dumped. Gone already.

so is springer still on? i have no idea. and is every episode still "guess who cheated on you?"

so is springer still on? i have no idea. and is every episode still "guess who cheated on you?"
    what's up with that? back in the day, his shows were more than, "I'm sleeping with our cousin ...and I'm gonna marry him" type nonsense. when did he change shit up?

what's up with that? back in the day, his shows were more than, "I'm sleeping with our cousin ...and I'm gonna marry him" type nonsense. when did he change shit up?

i guess after he made his movie and enough dough he just got lazy.

• so is springer still on? i have no idea. and is every episode still "guess who cheated on you?"

I live for the paternity test shows...

SEXY DECOY!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

I live for the paternity test shows...

so does my wife. She loves that shit. She be yellin at the screen and shit.

• It'll always be about Richard Bey for me.

It'll always be about Richard Bey for me.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    It'll always be about Nightstand for me.

• There is a special place in hell for Maury Povich.

Oh, of course, how else would all those welfare moms know exactly how big of sluts they really are unless he paid for 82 $300 paternity tests for the same kid???

Oh, of course, how else would all those welfare moms know exactly how big of sluts they really are unless he paid for 82 $300 paternity tests for the same kid???

so he is providing a service for humanity. And he is hugging neckless kids.

now if he has also accepted jesus as his lord and saviour then he is a shoe in for heaven. not hell.

• Maury is a nut. We all know who really brings home the dough in his family.

Did anybody ever catch that interview she did with Ice-T? She looked like she was feelin Mr. six in tha mornin.