Mary Lou Williams LOT + Too $hort More

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi everybody, I've got a new round of trades up, including some that didn't go from the last round.First, and most importantly, I have a two record lot of Mary Lou Williams (!). The first is Mary Lou's Mass, on her own Mary records label (1974). This is a mix of funk, gospel, vocal jazz, and is very cool. It was also sealed when I bought it (see picture - note: the writing is on the shrink, not on the cover), and it has only been opened to make sure there's no warp, and for me to play it once. It's in absolutely perfect condition. Included in this lot is a rare live Mary Lou Williams LP called Live at the Cookery, on James Mason's Chiaroscuro label. This is a live recording of Mary Lou on piano and Brian Torff on bass from 1976. For this I'm looking for dope hot funk - if you have a nice copy of SOUL - What Is It, that would be perfect.I also have some more secular recordings for trade, such as Too $hort - Short Dog's In The House (Jive 1990) And still available is the rare Tom Scott single 'Jump Back' / TCB in E from the short-lived movie Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat. All records are in at least VG+ condition, and the Mary Lou's Mass is NM. I'm not hard to deal with, so send me an offer!Thanks!Sooks