Name Some Producers With Funky Beat

PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe producer behind this record/group DJ Prao D out of the Netherlands got some Funky ass beats. Name some more producers we should be checking for...

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts
    do you mean breakbeatraer?

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Explain Break beat Raer..i'm talking about that classic 90's type sound.

• yes! prao d is the man. but. . .he is a doctor now and does not have alot of time for music anymore. he is dope. peace, stein. . .

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

The producer One of the producers[/b] behind this record/group DJ Prao D out of the Netherlands Sweden[/b] got some Funky ass beats.

Theres atleast two producers in Speech Defect, I think the other ones called Mr Linus. Might even be a third one.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    My man Young Einstien knows teh Deal. Young Einstein is also the man
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Thes One on the SP12
    Double K (PUTS) and Woodstock (Crown City)

• The producer One of the producers[/b] behind this record/group DJ Prao D out of the Netherlands Sweden[/b] got some Funky ass beats.

Theres atleast two producers in Speech Defect, I think the other ones called Mr Linus. Might even be a third one.
    all of the members make beats. peace, stein. . .

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    all of the members make beats. peace, stein. . .
    ah thanks for the info, kinda suspected this. i guess that makes it 4 producers then!

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Prao D produced most of this record and yes Mr. Linus is dope too. I dig Speech Defect.

• chikaramanga good too. peace, stein. . .

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Yeah Giant Panda is the shyt too. Also Danny Breaks is the man.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    chikaramanga good too. peace, stein. . .
    And refreshing to listen to on a rap record, I might add.

"People don't even know how dope Japan is. It's fresher than raw fish and I am as dope as Japan is."

I gotta big up my boys; even though, they broke up - Starving Artists Crew... SP cooks up some bangers, so does IQ. I've heard the stuff they did for the non-existing sophomore record. I hope it sees the light of day. Plus SP's been working on some other stuff... wow. Not to mention the stuff I'm doing with him!
    So remember the initials/name - eSP[/b]ee

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

I gotta big up my boys; even though, they broke up - Starving Artists Crew... SP cooks up some bangers, so does IQ. I've heard the stuff they did for the non-existing sophomore record. I hope it sees the light of day. Plus SP's been working on some other stuff... wow. Not to mention the stuff I'm doing with him!
    So remember the initials/name - eSP[/b]ee

who?

• SAC broke up? too bad. peace, stein. . .

• oh! stro the 89th key also good. peace, stein. . .

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    SP is dope. Love the SAC stuff. Ohmega Whatt's is dope too.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    SAC broke up? too bad. peace, stein. . .
    Ohjoodohkno?

Yeah, had their last show at my birthday gig back in August. Had the good buddy Thes out here too. Real sad... the stuff they started to work on for the next project was... *sigh*... really fucking good.

Now if UD would come to Michigan, that'd be fresh.

• Now if UD would come to Michigan, that'd be fresh.
    see you in early 06. peace, stein. . .

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Headnodic makes those nice funky beats too.

where is the white boy nerd rap Graemlins?

Now if UD would come to Michigan, that'd be fresh.
    see you in early 06. peace, stein. . .

READ VERY CAREFULLY: MAKE THE SHOW ON A WEEKEND. AND DONT OPEN UP FOR THAT SUBLIME DUB ALLSTARS .

• READ VERY CAREFULLY: MAKE THE SHOW ON A WEEKEND. AND DONT OPEN UP FOR THAT SUBLIME DUB ALLSTARS .
    dont talk bad on the homies. sold 20 million records. but yeah, the crowds not condusive to hip hop.
    oh! earl also good producer too. peace, stein. . .

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    I saw UD perform out here in SF a while back. I think they opened up for Gang Starr or De La Soul or something. Heads weren't ready though. Dope stuff.

• I saw UD perform out here in SF a while back. I think they opened up for Gang Starr or De La Soul or something. Heads weren't ready though. Dope stuff.
    hey, where you get that wax. i dont even have it yet? peace, stein. . .

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Haha you're shittin me right? Got it from Japan.

• they said it's in the mail but it aint here yet. i know it sold out in less than a week so its on back order now. peace, stein. . .

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Yeah that record sold out quick! Good shit though.

READ VERY CAREFULLY: MAKE THE SHOW ON A WEEKEND. AND DONT OPEN UP FOR THAT SUBLIME DUB ALLSTARS .
    dont talk bad on the homies. sold 20 million records. but yeah, the crowds not condusive to hip hop.

oh not talking bad. I really dont know anything about them. It was just a weird mix.

• READ VERY CAREFULLY: MAKE THE SHOW ON A WEEKEND. AND DONT OPEN UP FOR THAT SUBLIME DUB ALLSTARS .

oh not talking bad. I really dont know anything about them. It was just a weird mix.
    i agree. most of the crowds was redneck types. peace, stein. . .

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Name some more producers we should be checking for

Me!

-

Wow! 600??!

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    What you got bapt. Do you got some funky joints?