the holiest of the holy

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i like this new gremlin so whats the holiest grail in your collection ???

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Whoa!?#!@! Chill out mang0s! Don't forget to chose wisely.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Whoa!?#!@! Chill out mang0s! Don't forget to chose wisely.

value ? or rarerity ? or music ?

HE WAS A CARPENTER!#!@!

HE WAS A CARPENTER!#!@!

i once heard a story bout a carpenter who caught some serious heat while on a job

HE WAS A CARPENTER!#!@!

i once heard a story bout a carpenter who caught some serious heat while on a job
    Yo, I think I seen that movie. Was it your friend, the carpenter, plus 5 other guys and 2 girls. And they were on break. And the cable guy came, to fix the cable. But Stacy was just visiting to take a shower. But then her mom came home.

HE WAS A CARPENTER!#!@!

Yo, I think I seen that movie. Was it your friend, the carpenter, plus 5 other guys and 2 girls. And they were on break. And the cable guy came, to fix the cable. But Stacy was just visiting to take a shower. But then her mom came home.

homles, its not a movie,... this recordcollector/ carpenter was fixing some ladys floor, her husband had hooked up with another woman and had just left her, he had also left a huge collection of OG rare jazz bluenotes ect in the basement.... figure out the rest !!!

Yeah, that movie is called High Fidelity.

Just kidding, that's dope though. I gotta get a job where I'm not constantly surrounded by boring scientists and wanna-be linux buffs.

I guess we should get back on topic, sorry if I sidetracked with the indiana jones references

Yeah, that movie is called High Fidelity.

Just kidding, that's dope though. I gotta get a job where I'm not constantly surrounded by boring scientists and wanna-be linux buffs.

I guess we should get back on topic, sorry if I sidetracked with the indiana jones references

i cannot recall his name, but im pretty sure he's a famous oldschool dj and collector (even more oldschool than the soulman i think?), whats his name????????

No idea. All I can think of is John Cusack. He's so dreamy.