batch image resize and watermark programs needed

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know of any programs that will resize a batch of images? They may be various sizes and will need to be resized to a uniformed width. Also need a program that can add a watermark to a batch of images as well. Doesn't have to be the same program.Anyone? I tried download.com but most of the programs I found aren't very helpful or are difficult to use.

Comments

• I would just do that in Photoshop. First make an action (window-show actions-new action-record-(do your thing here)-stop, give action a name/key). Then: edit-automate-batch and select the folder in which the images are located and select the proper action.

I don't know what a watermark is but you can ad a standard text to the images in this same way.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    BAN!

• Then: edit-automate-batch and select the folder in which the images are located and select the proper action.

Okay, I figured out how to create an action but I can't figure out how to do what you've described here. Where is the edit function? I don't see on automate batch or action option when I select the Edit drop-down menu.

• I opened photoshop to check... it's file-automate-batch... not under edit. The batch menu will be easy to sort out.