lp's i got in kansas city (r.r.)

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
got a bunch of stuff from a strore called record exchange. first of all its the largest amount of wax in a store i've ever seen in one space. girl at the counter said 750,000 lp's. they are closing in jan because they cant afford the $6000 a month lease anymore and said the records will be auctioned off so somebody should jump on it.heres what i got:ventures-mashed potatoes and graveydavid mattews-live at the 5 spotlarnelle harris-moremar keys-great memphis soundcecarelli-cecarelliarchie bell-tighten upup with people-up with peopleunicorn-unicornernie wilkins-screamin motherarsenal-apcehaafrut-spoiled rottennew york mary-piece of the appleblue mitchell-vital bluesammy nestico-dark orchid x2new york mary-new york maryhorns of plenty-va w/pyhith by dana valleryguillotine-guillotinepeace, stein. . .

Comments

• I worked at Music Exchange for five years and it really isn't going down like that.
    Trust me.
    You should have seen that place at the old location on Westport Rd.
    Your eyes would have fallen out of your head.

• I worked at Music Exchange for five years and it really isn't going down like that.
    Trust me.
    You should have seen that place at the old location on Westport Rd.
    Your eyes would have fallen out of your head.
    i went there at the old location too. got a mint "village callers live" for 4 bucks.
    i remember buying a bunch of stuff but that was the come up. peace, stein. . .

• i dont remember the old location having so many records?? am i trippin? stein. . .

• One word: BASEMENT