Halloween hip-hop mix -- first come, first serve

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NFDQ5X3WY7R402H661OQRPKOM Here's my crew's recent [color:red]"Tracks to Eat People To, vol. 4"[/color]...full mix. 60 mins er so. one jumbo mp3.If you don't have anything to play tonight at your party or you're having trouble getting in the Halloween mood, this may help.First come, first serve.Tracklisting and CD order info here:http://www.doublestandardcrew.com [color:orange]Happy Halloween, SoulStrut!![/b][/color]

Comments

• I just listend to this at work today. It's that good shit.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    feelin this mix

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Yeah, thx for this... Putting me in the mood to hand out candy tonight.

I've gone straight from this into the whole gravediggerz LP

TA

Billy

PS - Like the use of Lone wolf in the intro.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    NEEDS BUSHWICK.

"monster rap" too.

nice mix otherwise.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    NEEDS BUSHWICK.

"monster rap" too.

nice mix otherwise.

thanks. glad everyone is feeling it!
    Bushwick was in a previous volume...but yes, he probably should be in EVERY volume.

[lil]sorry, I'm not up on "monster rap". plaese advise. i am intrigued.[/dude]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

eh don't worry about it, it's not actually a good record or one you'd need to know, just nice gimmicky halloween shit. bobby boris pickett, the guy that did the original "monster mash" tried to make an 80s comeback with a "monster rap".

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

eh don't worry about it, it's not actually a good record or one you'd need to know, just nice gimmicky halloween shit. bobby boris pickett, the guy that did the original "monster mash" tried to make an 80s comeback with a "monster rap".
    ah, ok.

I used Monster Mash on vol. 2
    maybe I'll throw the other volumes up next year.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    what is the Cella Dwella's track title... nevermind... land of the lost