DISCUSS....

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    everyone should like mr. bungle... i don't know that other stuff (but i saw a Korn video once where they blew up a ferarri )

• Mr. Bungle is kinda hit-or-miss for me. I kinda dug Faith No More more.

Korn is the best of these rap-rock outfits, but I saw them as the first in a long line of Rage Against The Machine biters

White Zombie is my shit!!! I got this and the previous album on glow in the dark vinyl, and that remix LP of white zombie tracks:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    everyone should like mr. bungle

yes.

I remember when Korn was a local band in Huntington Beach maybe. Their lame stickers were all over Wahoo's Fish Taco's like every other shitty OC/LA band. I guess they are millionairs now, huh?

• Mr. Bungle. Disco Volante has stood the test of time a little bit better than their first major label release. John Zorn is all over that first one though.

I don't like the other albums.

• everyone should like mr. bungle

yes.

I remember when Korn was a local band in Huntington Beach maybe. Their lame stickers were all over Wahoo's Fish Taco's like every other shitty OC/LA band. I guess they are millionairs now, huh?

You could say that, when I was working at their publishing company, the guitarist rolled in and out of there in a bright red convertible Bentley, whilst wearing shorts, thirt and backwards baseball cap.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Bungle is my shit....I don't really feel the rest...I need to volante on wax

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

yes.

You could say that, when I was working at their publishing company, the guitarist rolled in and out of there in a bright red convertible Bentley, whilst wearing shorts, thirt and backwards baseball cap.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    A few of the houses on my block in North Hollywood where I grew up as a kid were rented out for travelling musicians (mostly small time local acts). Around '89-'90 or so, Korn used to crash at the house next door. Apparently, when they left, they would leave razor blades, syringes, used condoms and all sorts of shit for the next renters to clean up. The drummer for System of a Down went out with my girlfriend's best friend. I wish soulrez still posted up here...one of his infamous beatdowns involved the guitarist at a strip club. Oh yeah, I had a crush on WZ bassist Sean Yseult as a youngin'

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I knew Mike Patton in San Francisco through the guys in Faith No More and he was a little bit of a jerk.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    everyone should like mr. bungle... i don't know that other stuff (but i saw a Korn video once where they blew up a ferarri )

why? that stuff is unlistenable.

• everyone should like mr. bungle... i don't know that other stuff (but i saw a Korn video once where they blew up a ferarri )

why? that stuff is unlistenable.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    worst

DISCUSS

evar

• autezautez 404 Posts

best out of the bunch

• worst

DISCUSS

evar

worst

DISCUSS

evar

worst

DISCUSS

evar

worst

DISCUSS

evar

worst

DISCUSS

evar

worst

DISCUSS

evar

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    shut the fuck up mark

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    shut the fuck up mark

This thread is a terrible look, though.

• I have no idea why, but Plinko was always, by far, my favorite part on the Price is Right.

DISCUSS...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

i don't know, it has generated some interesting stories. which is kinda what i was going for. i'm more interested in razor blades and condoms than the usual discuss threads where everybody agrees on how good some clash album i've never heard is.

how many of those records have you heard daniel?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I have no idea why, but Plinko was always, by far, my favorite part on the Price is Right.

DISCUSS...

I liked the one with the little yodeling mountain climber.

• I liked the one with the little yodeling mountain climber.

oh yeah- that one was dope too- what was that?? forgot about that one lol

• showcase showdown dogg

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I have no idea why, but Plinko was always, by far, my favorite part on the Price is Right.

DISCUSS...

Ditto. I frickin' loved Plinko. The mountain climber was dope, too, and I also liked the one where they had to sink the putt to win the prize.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i don't know, it has generated some interesting stories. which is kinda what i was going for. i'm more interested in razor blades and condoms than the usual discuss threads where everybody agrees on how good some clash album i've never heard is.

how many of those records have you heard daniel?

As if I would admit to hearing any of them.

I will agree with you that "discuss" threads on the whole are pretty weak, though--at least based on the one or two that I've clicked on.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

oh yeah- that one was dope too- what was that?? forgot about that one lol

cliffhangers!

the one where they had to guess prices as the timer was going was a good one and the punching though the slots, getting dollar amounts and having to decide whether or not to keep going and shell game!

i learned english watching the price is right, sesame street, electric company, gilligan's island, buck rogers, another world and oh yea - school.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

DISCUSS...

Plinko is tight! I like the shit where they haveto put the golf ball too.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    :cool: