Rev Run Appreciation Thread

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Last night's episode of Run's House was great. My favorite parts were when the family was cleaning out the pool house and Rev says - while trying to get his wife to stop trying to save her magazines - "This is not Oprah. This is a manifestation of our minds." Classic. Also the scene with him in the ride with Russell, playing that track... and Russell's bugging out, even threw his foot behind his neck.Anyone else enjoying this show?MTV's Thursday 10 Spot is my new new crack. And based on Three 6 Mafia getting play on it, I plan to buy the album for like 3 cuts they play during that hour. This will be a first.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my girl is addicted to Making The Band 3, so we watch it every thursday night (that Aubrey is FIRE though). Runs House comes on after it so we have been peeping it and that shit is goofy as fuck. I was hesitant at first, and it seemed like a horrible idea for a reality show but it really is pretty entertaining, and that dude has some paper stash! That shit with his thoughts of the day in the bath tub is classic!

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    my girl is addicted to Making The Band 3, so we watch it every thursday night (that Aubrey is FIRE though)[/b]. Runs House comes on after it so we have been peeping it and that shit is goofy as fuck. I was hesitant at first, and it seemed like a horrible idea for a reality show but it really is pretty entertaining, and that dude has some paper stash! That shit with his thoughts of the day in the bath tub is classic!
    Yes sir!

Yeah, that bathtub shit is special.

I think the show is scripted, but that's fine. It's entertaining and Rev Run does not miss with the quips. What did he call his himself Chief Rev Run Jay Bone or something like that? LOL WTF!