DOOLEY O - MR. SKULL SNAPS - NEW LP

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Does anyone heard the new Dooley O LP already ??? This shit is dope. It sounds like it was made in 1990. Nice funk and jazz samples mixed with dope funk drums. Got no additional infos on that, just the music. Watch out for it.PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Was just listening to Watch My Moves

Does it sound anything like this?

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    I try to stay away from retro rap but I like the album. It's different from new groups trying to "recreate" the golden age sound or a Pete Rock or Primo who just sound old and boring. Dooley's album sounds like a record he had in mind making like 15 years ago but was only able to actually record today. You not hearing anything new on his record but it sounds fresh.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    thx

Watch my moves was good.. I'll search this one out then.

TA

• Dooley-O is one of the coolest nicest dudes, apart from making dope music.

I would definately reccommend this album.

"GTV in full effect"

• its a solid LP, he flips "pussyfooter" in a manner.

pz

RD

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Dooley-O is one of the coolest nicest dudes, apart from making dope music.

I would definately reccommend this album.

"GTV in full effect"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got it! It's a dope record for sure. Nice classic sounding beats. Watch out fo rboth of these records. Teh first one is a Japanese exclusive with instrumentals. Out!

• awallawall 673 Posts
    dooley is that dude. i did a remix for one of these joints two or so years ago when the album was in its early stages but nothing really happened with it. i still have accapellas for the whole album floating around here somewhere.

ya'll should check that chris lowe album too...that shit was slept on for sure.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    dooley is that dude. i did a remix for one of these joints two or so years ago when the album was in its early stages but nothing really happened with it. i still have accapellas for the whole album floating around here somewhere.

ya'll should check that chris lowe album too...that shit was slept on for sure.

You're telling me. Man Chris Lowe's album is nice and Dooley is on there. Good beats and rhymes but kids are sleeping. I still see Chris Lowe's album in the discount bin, and it shouldn't be. It's a good album for sure.

• Dooley-0 interview

explains why he calls himself "Mr. Skullsnaps"